To dear Shantanu (serious)

Status
Not open for further replies.

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
@devil

no needs i thinks

there a re a lot of guyzz comes with these ids and now before banning he wanna some sympothy..

but anyhow why discuss he/she is gone now...

or may be come with another ID :D

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
bhai jharu maarke janaa i mean apni jitni bhi posts hai unpe.Warna shantanu bhai toh hai jhadu maarne ke liye i mean posts pe.:p

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
Jharuwali ne apna kam thik se nahi kiya.....:mad: :mad: :mad: .Mujhe abhi bhi ek machchar dikh raha hai....{shirish nagar's avatar}:D :mad: :D

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
shady_inc said:
Jharuwali ne apna kam thik se nahi kiya.....:mad: :mad: :mad: .Mujhe abhi bhi ek machchar dikh raha hai....{shirish nagar's avatar}:D :mad: :D
:lol: jab jhaadu wali ko pagaar nahi milegi toh aisa hi kaam karegi :D

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
abtom said:
when i said him/her dude he/she said i m not dude.
so maybe woh ladki thi.
usse tujhe kya?
woh ladki ho ladka ho ya kuch aur.
azzu bhai ko bahut farak parta hai issey.:D Usi hisaab se woh setting karta hai.:D

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
gaurav_indian said:
yaar i am very sorry shady ki taraf se main sorry bolta hu yaar :sad: dont mind usne keedey ko machar bana diya.Salla ek shady keede ko machar bana deta hai.:D :lol:
aur ek gaurav ek shady ko ****** !!! :D

Kyaaaa yaar.....

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Asfaq has really given us a free chat thread!!A kinda shoutbox!
JaraPochuBai has again succeeded in starting a thread and let us make comments!!
Ab shirish_nagar ki baat chal hi rahi hai to let me also comment :D
Us keede to kaho ki india me wifi ka network nahi milega...start searching for Wimax network(802.16a) and inform us when he finds one!!

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Ankur Gupta said:
Asfaq has really given us a free chat thread!!A kinda shoutbox!
JaraPochuBai has again succeeded in starting a thread and let us make comments!!
Ab shirish_nagar ki baat chal hi rahi hai to let me also comment :D
Us keede to kaho ki india me wifi ka network nahi milega...start searching for Wimax network(802.16a) and inform us when he finds one!!
:lol: :D
abey woh shrish khud hi toh nahi laga hua network searching mein.:lol:

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
BTW Honestly, the first time I saw Shirish's avatar, I was sitting in front of the lappy with no lights in the room. And was having a lot of insects around the glow of the screen. And I thought that his avatar was one too and tried to take it off the screen :-D:-D:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom