This Steam bundle, worth it?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Got the complete pack, what do you think ? A good deal, I know other 2 games are shitty, dunno about vegas 2.
*i.imgur.com/nCzHF.jpg

D

Deleted member 26636

Re: Call of Juarez: The Cartel

Vegas 2 is pretty good...haven't played Far Cry 2 so can't comment..

gameranand

Living to Play

Faun" said:
I know other 2 games are shitty
Which of them. I see all of them are very good.
Faun said:
dunno about vegas 2.
Its a squad based game and will really challenge you because each and every bullet in this game can kill you. Damn good cover system and AI both your squad and enemies. Maybe I am calling this hard game because I play this game at Realistic difficulty but AFAIK damn good game. Its a game which is always is installed on ma PC no matter what.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist

Got the complete pack, what do you think ? A good deal, I know other 2 games are shitty, dunno about vegas 2.
By the other 2, I assume, you're talking about Far Cry 2 and Assassin's Creed?

Far Cry 2 is absolutely boring and repetitive. Creed is average, but gets overtly monotonous in the latter half. Vegas 2 is pretty engaging and it also has 2 player co-op, in case you want someone to tag along with you. If you haven't played the first game, then you might need to familiarize yourself with the gameplay and then it will be fun.

How much are you getting it for in INR? Also what about the first Call of Juarez?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist

For $12, it's an awesome deal. Faun, get Call of Juarez, once you're done with Bound in Blood.

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

Which of them. I see all of them are very good.
AC and FC2. Gets boring and repetitive afterwards, going by the reviews of members.

By the other 2, I assume, you're talking about Far Cry 2 and Assassin's Creed?

Far Cry 2 is absolutely boring and repetitive. Creed is average, but gets overtly monotonous in the latter half. Vegas 2 is pretty engaging and it also has 2 player co-op, in case you want someone to tag along with you. If you haven't played the first game, then you might need to familiarize yourself with the gameplay and then it will be fun.

How much are you getting it for in INR? Also what about the first Call of Juarez?
You got it :razz:

I can still play the BiB without caring about first part ?

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

^^
FC2 sucks. And it's nowhere near Original Far Cry. Vegas 2 is OK. Rest if you know, Faun. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

I don't want to barge in with FC2 talk in this thread. But, only thing that wasn't correct was the soldiers re spawn at checkposts (and voice acting). Except that, game was very good.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

^^ LOL.. The FC2 is not what we expect as a sequel for Far Cry, isn't it? The story and gameplay wise, FC1 stands tall, with adrenaline pumping action all over the game.

No more OT.... :D

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
OT!? Where when what? :p

Far Cry 2 was just used as a brand name. To push the game copies. They should have just named the game something else. Any ways, game was really good. Just give it a time. Its not a regular FPS.

OT: Moved posts form The cartel thread here.

AC and FC2. Gets boring and repetitive afterwards, going by the reviews of members.

I can still play the BiB without caring about first part ?

Hell i was flamed very badly for liking FC2. But f-them all. I loved it.
And yes, you can play BiB without playing the 1st part.

D

Deleted member 26636

Actually BiB is the prequel to the original CoJ...so you can play BiB, then the original CoJ..

gameranand

Living to Play
jojothedragon said:
Hell i was flamed very badly for liking FC2. But f-them all. I loved it.
And yes, you can play BiB without playing the 1st part.
Well I also liked it very much. But story was not engaging that was a sad part. Well Ubisoft should had used some ohter name for this game because this game has no relation to Farcry by any means whatsoever but they made a good.

Top Bottom