This is really urgent

niz04

Journeyman
guys i order a tv from infibeam.com and they want an id proof for verification ...what should i do . i think this is fraud ..also i am a student and i use my parents debit card ..please reply fast with suggestion thankxx:-(:-(:-(

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
If this even think its a fraud, then why going ahead with the deal? Just cancel the order?

$hadow

Geek in making
Yeah why take risk just cancel the order ASAP or else it would be late if this is a fraud.

OP
N

niz04

Journeyman
i used sbi debit card please someone help me

i tried to call the number given in infibeam but it was someone else numbers ... i send three emails today they said they will rply in 2 business day....please someone help me its no like 5k its 24k hanging in hand of infibeam

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So let me get this straight.
You used your "parents" DC, to buy a TV *online* without having *any* prior knowledge of the seller, and that too an amount of 24K?

You deserve any risk that comes along with it. -_-
Good luck.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I think they are asking the ID proof for verifying the debit card.. do your parents know that you used their DC?

Hrishi

Maybe your Parents complained to the Bank about the unaware transaction , and this was a reaction to it ?

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Why the hell you guys are scaring him.

If the order is of your name, show the delivery guys any id proof like school/college id, admit cards etc.

$hadow

Geek in making
Stop freaking out the guy. But to be short you are insane that you used your parents dc with out there permission and that to buy a 24k tv it could have been better if you would have asked them for once.

OP
N

niz04

Journeyman
i asked them and they are sitting behind me when i ordered the tv ...and they wont send tv until i gave them id proof because the gateway which i dont know its ccavenue or something stoped the payment and when i give the id proof then they will ship it

can u help me guys please ...i am cmmnting every post in infibeam facebook page for refund ..please i am begging to all of you who are in thinkdigit forum to help a person ..please cmmnt in my cmmnt and cmmnt on post about my refund and like it please ...i am dying here ...please tell every thinksigit forum user to cmmnt on it to give refund thankxx

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
you want TV or Just Refund ?

why don't you just call their customer care number?

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
i asked them and they are sitting behind me when i ordered the tv ...and they wont send tv until i gave them id proof because the gateway which i dont know its ccavenue or something stoped the payment and when i give the id proof then they will ship it

can u help me guys please ...i am cmmnting every post in infibeam facebook page for refund ..please i am begging to all of you who are in thinkdigit forum to help a person ..please cmmnt in my cmmnt and cmmnt on post about my refund and like it please ...i am dying here ...please tell every thinksigit forum user to cmmnt on it to give refund thankxx

You can do 3 things
>send your id card and get your tv
>call their customer care and cancel the order
>Stop panicking seriously,its your money.

OP
N

niz04

Journeyman
they want id of user of debit card which i used...i tried to call but their is cross connection call goes to someone else ..i want refund ...please all of you help me and cmmnt in infi fb page please

what if they eat my money .thats y i am panicking....24 on the line and i am on the edge of hill

tubelight

Broken In
Actually, don't send your own ID. Answer these questions first,

1. The account you used on Infibeam, is it your account or in the name of your parent whose card you used?
2. The payment gateway has probably flagged your transaction as possible fraud. To unflag it, send the ID of the parent who the card belongs to, write a mail and state that you are their child and you used their card to order a TV at the address of your house. Also mention your parent's contact number and your contact number in case they need verification.

Also, calm down. Your parents know you have ordered so why the panic? Since you have done a transaction on Infibeam, which a reputable site, you will get your product. Payment gateways(CCAvenue) have automatic fraud detection tools in place which sometimes catches innocent orders as well. Chill out and send them a mail explaining what's happened.

Top Bottom