ThinkDigit Reloaded 2012, requesting feedback on the new website

Status
Not open for further replies.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Forwarding the issue.

btw, title of that "help!!!!!!! USB 7.1 channel??????" thread edited.

really bad they had make it worse than before,they should consider people having slow connection and toooo many ads than before!!! See chip's forum so organised digit should learn from chip.Digit people just wanna ,make more money via ads....
I'll only talk about Forum organization. 3 or 4 advertisements when someone signs in and you're still complaining? And you obviously know how to block adverts.

If you're on a mobile, we'll get you a mobile style for the forum soon.

coolpcguy

Resistance is Futile.
btw, title of that "help!!!!!!! USB 7.1 channel??????" thread edited.

Thank you. Find it annoying not being able to edit, too used to Stack Exchange model where I can edit anything.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
ico said:
If you're on a mobile, we'll get you a mobile style for the forum soon.
Yes, definitely need one :|

Mobile Warriors like me and few other members would definitely benifit a lot. A plain theme with a white background will be enough. :)

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
*img823.imageshack.us/img823/8308/fe01a46d8d91427f94117b8.png

A small error. It should be 3,21,715. :)

Anish

Spectre
Thanks for the new design. Its confusing in the old website what is where. But now, everything is neatly organized. The interesting feature I found is that whenever I read a article, the links-(such as android phones, tablets, smartphones) they group towards the left or right so that I dont need to go back to get them!. - nice feature. :)

Regarding the quick poll: Don't leave the poll as such for years. Try to change the poll every week or so.

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
Thanks digitians for showing my thread of think digit new homepage on your magazine... :)

It's a great taunt for my friends... :twisted:

rahul_c

Journeyman
You guys sure pimped up the site :mrgreen:, Its great now the site looks neat and refreshing.
It would be great if team digit can create a mobile version of their site too, it will be very useful. I access digit site mostly from my mobile and I am sure several others too.

Supermaaz

Right off the assembly line
UH UH. Has Digit stopped making money from the mag? Why have sooo many ads been put around the site?!!!
LESS content, MORE adverts! Is the mag suffering so much that digit needs to earn from ads now?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
UH UH. Has Digit stopped making money from the mag? Why have sooo many ads been put around the site?!!!
LESS content, MORE adverts! Is the mag suffering so much that digit needs to earn from ads now?

why posting same things on multiple threads? just select the V6b theme from drop down menu below

Supermaaz

Right off the assembly line
why posting same things on multiple threads? just select the V6b theme from drop down menu below

Posted here for feedback on the new look and there as a suggestion :D
by the way, what I wrote here was for the new look of the website, not this forum.
any solution for removing ads over there?

mukul_rockstar

Journeyman
Plus I wanted to congratulate and thank Team Digit for rolling out a mobile version of their website and forum.. :smile:But there are quite a few fundamental elements missing; ''the search box''!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So no one proof reads now! :/

Page: Magazine Subscriptions - Magazines Subscription | Subscribers | Technology Magazine Online in India

*i.minus.com/iAIVAZTsWZzxh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom