• COD 4 MW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quake 3 Arena

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sadly i could only help you with download links. i would love to send the game to you via email or even sms if possible but my email's send button got stuck and couldn't send emails. AOL sucks right?
hope someone emails you so you need not download.

ps: i recommend you to download the games from the links in my previous post but if you can download 700mb, else try googling for "trackmania nations forever compressed" and download. but i don't recommend it.

Awesome! :) :D ;) "Mail Button Stuck " Hahahahaha! :rofl:

Shiva

TheSloth

The Slowest One
@dotEXE: its not possible to send such a big file via mail. Ask someone in PM or google it. Take the jokes in healthy way...Chill yaar

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Why are you guys making fun of me?? :cry: I am felling very bad....I hateyou guys

sorry bro. emailing the game doesn't skip any download on your part. you still have to download the game. and it's an unnecessary effort on our side to upload the game to you when the game is free and is readily available on internet.

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Dude, when do you guys play? Whenever, I see, no one is playing CS:GO.

these days i'm only playing csgo. ofcourse besides my all time fav frozen synapse. :p
if we can get 10 players we could do a private classic competitive.
else classic casual/ arms race if we have some 6-8 players.

there are more than 10 csgo players on tdf but we have to decide a time. how about Wednesday 9pm?

who i'm taking granted will join
1. you
2. me
3. d3p
4. flyingcowfx

aaruni, tachyon, arijit, avinandan and few other have it but not sure if they can join.

edit:
confirmed list

digi, d3p, desmond, hunter, flyingcowfx

Last edited:

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
these days i'm only playing csgo. ofcourse besides my all time fav frozen synapse. :p

there are more than 10 csgo players on tdf but we have to decide a time. how about Tuesday 9pm?

1. you
2. me
3. d3p
4. flyingcowfx

aaruni, tachyon, arijit, avinandan and few other have it but not sure if they can join.

cs 1.6 PLEASE !

d3p

PowerHouse

there are more than 10 csgo players on tdf but we have to decide a time. how about Wednesday 9pm?

1. you
2. me
3. d3p
4. flyingcowfx

edit:
confirmed list

digi, d3p, desmond, hunter, flyingcowfx

Surely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom