• Quake 3 Arena

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Problem is Mani always go Rambo. Me trying to stick with other people. And desmond kill clots with knife at times. So even beginner felt tough for us. If i remember, we almost-aced in normal once, i guess(That gold bar level).

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
I cannot see anything when 2-3 zombies attack from my back :-| , the entire screen becomes black, then red.

When they attack from front, they dont deal much damage, but from back the damage is huge. Is it like this?

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
When clots are closer, try jumping and shoot. And always stay closer with team mates, so when we see you hook up with clots, we can help you.

DDIF

Custom User Title
Problem is Mani always go Rambo. Me trying to stick with other people. And desmond kill clots with knife at times. So even beginner felt tough for us. If i remember, we almost-aced in normal once, i guess(That gold bar level).
He He He, I wasn't going Rambo, I was going Terminator, plus I mostly died second last (only before techy), so I wasn't that bad ;) . And we never aced in Normal last night, Everytime we won, was in beginner.
I cannot see anything when 2-3 zombies attack from my back :-| , the entire screen becomes black, then red.
When they attack from front, they dont deal much damage, but from back the damage is huge. Is it like this?
Yeah they are more destructive in Normal mode. In Normal mode we nedd two packs (3+3) people playing with different roles. And we should be atleast at level four to play that with fair balance of difficulty and entertainment.
So, What time today ?
May be after 9 PM.

So guys any of you experienced any lag when I was hosting last night??

P.S: Left 4 Dead 2 is just 4.99$ on Steam Sale, so grab it guys, we will have another game to play with friends.

Last edited:

DVJex

In the zone
Hey, I was thinking about getting Killing Floor @3.99$, so should i get it? And how much is the download size btw?
Should have tried it on free weekend but didnt :( .

DVJex

In the zone
Thanks Digital Fragger, I ended up getting KF . When do you guys play? And can you guys use the group events on steam? I'm on steam more often than these forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom