ThinkDigit Mumbai Meetup

Status
Not open for further replies.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
dude just asking to add a ji with it ok go for the right thing rather than support wrong things.and i hv seen his thread full of sardarji's jokes what do u think we people hv no brains or u think what .
why are you so serious?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
dude just asking to add a ji with it ok go for the right thing rather than support wrong things.and i hv seen his thread full of sardarji's jokes what do u think we people hv no brains or u think what .
Seriously dude when you are on internet keep everything personal aside or soon you will get frustrated with every nit picking of yours.

Its just an advice. Depends upon you to follow it or not.

Pathik

Google Bot
Cyborg, It's the name of the restaurant - Sardar Pav Bhaji.

Cooly, Confused, I won't be able to attend too.

Sorry dudes.
Not only is town a bit far but I also have Open House at skool
[add to it the aftermath of realizing my (imminent) pathetic marks, resulting in hangover for about 2 days :|]
So cant make it :cry:

OP
Cool G5

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@coolg5 TRY TO ADDRESS A SIKH PERSON AS SARDARJI NOT A SARDAR OK NEXT TIME TRY TO MAKE SURE THAT U SPEAK OK

I do respect Sikh's.
The one I am referring is a restaurant by name "Sardar" & not referring to sikh.

@ontopic - Well I guess then we have to cancel the meet since I guess only I am Gautam will be able to make up.

Gautam, what do you say?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
I doubt 14th. Though we're having a Windows 7 & .Net session in my college on the 23rd. We could have the meet there. But its a Monday.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
I do respect Sikh's.
The one I am referring is a restaurant by name "Sardar" & not referring to sikh.

@ontopic - Well I guess then we have to cancel the meet since I guess only I am Gautam will be able to make up.

Gautam, what do you say?
lets wait till today (friday) evening before deciding....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom