There Is An App For That - Ask Us !

Dr.Lakshay

Broken In
Hello guys. I used to use this app battery defender on my old phone. It turned off the data, wifi, Bluetooth, sync when the phone's screen was off and turned it back on when the screen turns on. But it doesn't work on my s7 edge. Says it's due to the new android not allowing it to do so.
So is there any other app which can still do it?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Asin

Right off the assembly line
1. What is your mobile operating system including version number? If Android, please mention if rooted or not.
iOS

2. What is your phone model?
iPhone6

3. Are you looking for a) Free application b) Paid application c) Either d) Open source application?
Free application.

4. Do you have any particular application in mind or are you looking for a replacement for any particular application?
I use WorkDo to replace Slack.

5. What do you intend to use the application for?
Manage my company.

OP
sling-shot

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Open MX Player. The first screen should show the title 'Folders'. On the top right corner you will find the vertical 3 dot menu. Select 'Settings' from that menu. In the next screen select 'Audio'. The first item here is 'Audio player'. You have to select the tick box. From this point onwards MX Player should also begin to see audio files.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Open MX Player. The first screen should show the title 'Folders'. On the top right corner you will find the vertical 3 dot menu. Select 'Settings' from that menu. In the next screen select 'Audio'. The first item here is 'Audio player'. You have to select the tick box. From this point onwards MX Player should also begin to see audio files.

Did exactky the same my dear but it is not showing those .m4a files.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Which is a good call/SMS blocker which doesn't give annoying notifications right after blocking a call or message?

OP
sling-shot

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Solution (partial) for my querry about an sms management app that can combine conversations - SMS Organizer by Microsoft. SMS Organizer - Clean, Blocker, Reminders & Backup – Android Apps on Google Play

This app can combine all those DM-SBI, VM-SBI type messages into a single thread.

Limitation is that there is no way to manually merge two threads. Hence this cannot be used to merge personal chats at present.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Guys looking for these kinda apps-
- Call blocker/blacklist which can block/blacklist certain numbers and instead of one ring and then cancelling the phone saying that the number is busy, it should say something else so that the other person may not know that their number is blocked
- An app which can forward the calls only for some specific numbers
- An app which using which we can receive files via bluetooth, wifi direct etc. in the memory card. I doubt that there will be one.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I've a dual sim phone.
JIO and Vodafone.

I want to switch internet provider as per my wish and in a single click.
Note, I want to switch only internet provider nothing else.

Any app exists whic hcan help me on this?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I've a dual sim phone.
JIO and Vodafone.

I want to switch internet provider as per my wish and in a single click.
Note, I want to switch only internet provider nothing else.

Any app exists whic hcan help me on this?
By internet provider I think you mean, you want to toggle from which SIM you want the data to enable in one tap.
Automation apps like AutomateIT can be used to automate such task. Try it.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
By internet provider I think you mean, you want to toggle from which SIM you want the data to enable in one tap.
Automation apps like AutomateIT can be used to automate such task. Try it.
That is probably the most complex app in playstore!

Top Bottom