There Is An App For That - Ask Us !

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Ok. I didn't know that. I use almost all google products.
If you have Google app installed then no need to install assistant app just long press home button and set it up.
Me too. Activating Google assistant means low battery+it keeps on accessing internet in the background.

Blocking access will need root
Nope. There are many apps which don't require root for blocking.

most antivirus for android have call blocking feature
AV's for phones are just gimmick.

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Anyone tried files go by google..
Files Go by Google: Free up space on your phone - Android Apps on Google Play
Files Go by Google: Free up space on your phone APKs - APKMirror

OP
sling-shot

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
I am looking for an app to cut a photo into a fixed size for wallpaper use. Say 1920x1080.

Specifically, I need the ability to define the size of selection in pixels first and then move the selection over the whole picture to choose best possible section.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I am looking for an app to cut a photo into a fixed size for wallpaper use. Say 1920x1080.

Specifically, I need the ability to define the size of selection in pixels first and then move the selection over the whole picture to choose best possible section.
You can do that using this Image Editor app, conveniently named, Image Editor: Image Editor - Android Apps on Google Play

In this app, you first need to select the crop option. Then when a box pops up which you need to use to crop, you can also specify the exact dimensions from below.

The app supports layers, so it's a little advanced app. But you will get use to it pretty quickly.

OP
sling-shot

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Thank you. It seems to be capable of the work but the way it works is too confusing for me right now. I am going to sleep on it and try again tomorrow.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Any good app for playing .m4a audio files with buttons/options to skip backward and forward? I tried many but unfortunately some were missing the option to jump back and forward while others were pure crap.

OP
sling-shot

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
The newest version has a double tap edges to skip 10s feature. I do not have such a file, so cannot test it myself.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
@sling-shot
First of all Happy New Year dear. VLC is playing .m4a files. I uninstalled the old one and installed from scratch and now they are working. But it doesn't have the skip 10, 20 seconds feature. Any other app which has that feature?

Dr.Lakshay

Broken In
Hello guys. Is there an app which could show the real time usage of bandwidth in the phone for each app?
Sometimes my phone is idle but bandwidth is being used. I want to see what app it is that is sucking data in background, also as there's an associated risk of data theft.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom