The Witcher 3

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Finally completed the undiscovered location and all quests as there are no more yellow Notice boards available.

but I thinks there are 2 bugs in the game.

1.a ? (undiscovered) still exists in Velen between a small lake in the middle of Urskar. (when I went there nothing was present)
2.Spoils of War (a sunken ship with Red Wolf icon..nothing happens on pressing 'E'..but I even found the wolven script and crate there but on the Map it still shows active.

Installed Blood & Wine DLC today :winking_NF:

- - - Updated - - -

Viper set looks awesome too! The heavy sets make Geralt look less like a monster Slayer and more like a merc. Ideally he should have medium weight gear - Lore friendly for Geralt and his school.

Yeah...crafted Viper sets and Geralt looks so Fit & Strong....like a Professional Assassin :winking_NF:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I'm now at the phase where "The Wild Hunt" is going to attack "Kaer Morhan"
Alerted all my allies and preparing for battle.

Someone confirm if this is the end of main story or it goes on?
I so so avoided to end the main story but seems I failed in that :'(

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl

You are around 50% mark of main story. Relax. You Wil know very well when you reach main story end.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Zangetsu

Don't track Main story quests..and focus on others only (side,treasure hunt, contracts)

- - - Updated - - -

Update

E3 2016: Witcher 3's Card Game Gwent Getting Standalone Release for Xbox One and PC - GameSpo

CD PROJEKT RED on Twitter: "GWENT: The Witcher Card Game is coming to Xbox One, PC and PS4!

Tomal

Broken In
I had a great expectation from this game series. I've installed the first part The Witcher first but sadly I didn't like it. I don't like shooting game and I know it's not a shooting game but somehow I'm not into the game. Can anyone tell me whether the lasted version of The Witcher will be able to change my thoughts?

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I had a great expectation from this game series. I've installed the first part The Witcher first but sadly I didn't like it. I don't like shooting game and I know it's not a shooting game but somehow I'm not into the game. Can anyone tell me whether the lasted version of The Witcher will be able to change my thoughts?
All three games are very different gameplay wise.

Common point between then is very good storytelling.

Watch some gameplay videos and decide for yourself.

I find each game good for its own reason but the last one is the best in all aspects.

Killing Machine
I have not played this series so I started off with Witcher1 and got totally sucked into it. The only thing I find difficult and bad is the combat. Otherwise, I can't believe why the devs would giveaway the game at such a low price during sales even if it's a old game. Also knowing that 2 & 3 are much better games, I can only imagine how awesome they would be.

Sent from my RN3

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
I loved the game. Completed the base version in 70 hrs in blood and broken bones difficulty. I skipped half of the side quests though.
No time to play, have to wait for holidays to restart play in Death March mode.

Zangetsu

Playing Blood & Wine DLC
40+ hrs of gameplay
new monsters
new gwent cards
Witcher Mutation (haven't got it yet ;) )
gear coloring (i wonder how it looks)
Complete new Tousaint Map

I like the dawn to dusk scene when Witcher liberates the area and Medidates...so nice & cool feel

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Mutations are dang! Imagine freezing your enemies with aard (won't spoil more) ;)

Armour colours look sweet...

gameranand

Living to Play
Its not clear what kind of pack it will be. Would it be a separate entry or it will be upgradable for current W3 owners like it was for Middle Earth GOTY.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
If you ask me, going by previous trends, it will be separate entity and they will stop selling the base game and expansion separately altogether. As for existing owners of all parts, it Wil be free for sure.

gameranand

Living to Play
If you ask me, going by previous trends, it will be separate entity and they will stop selling the base game and expansion separately altogether. As for existing owners of all parts, it Wil be free for sure.

Lets hope so. Actually I am quite skeptical about it because they have clearly stated before that there will be no EE release and all the patches will be done in game. So whats the point of releasing this if there are no new improvements. Thats why I am thinking that it might go on sale like Middle Earth. Lets wait and watch what happens. Even if it comes as separate entry which is not free, they have my respect and I'll buy Complete Edition as well in spite of having Game+Expansions. :)

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Lets hope so. Actually I am quite skeptical about it because they have clearly stated before that there will be no EE release and all the patches will be done in game. So whats the point of releasing this if there are no new improvements. Thats why I am thinking that it might go on sale like Middle Earth. Lets wait and watch what happens. Even if it comes as separate entry which is not free, they have my respect and I'll buy Complete Edition as well in spite of having Game+Expansions. :)
We know cdpr, they won't sell to existing customer. Look at goty price e.g only $49.

Game plus expansion was more at launch.

Top Bottom