The Witcher 3

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
i did not play W1 or W2. I started with W3. and that did not stop me from clocking 25-somethign hrs in 4 days.

this game is something. even if one evaluates the game solely on graphics and the maps, it leaves its competition in the dust.
bringing in audio, gameplay, character progression, story, and this game is just phenomenal.

the battles are not just blind hack and slash. one has to actually study and observe the opponents and know what oil, which concoction, which sign is needed and then use a combination of those to bring down the enemy.

the environment designs, the terrain, the audio cues, the wind whistling by, the howls of a pack of wolves, the screech of a wraith.. other devs should learn from CDPR what perfection really is.

i am completely in love with the game. head over heels kind of love.

PS: about the GOTY edition, i wonder what other improvements CDPR is going to do this game.. its already perfect the way it is.

PPS: the women in the game [main NPCs] are some of the most breathtakingly beautiful i have seen in in any game. :D

PPPS: i have applied Enhanced Witcher 3 and Better Faces mod from day one. after sometime, i applied the TradeMan mod for fairer sale prices.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
3 years haha.. no this was at least 6-8 years in the making, you keep on updating to your game engine, it improves, you have this.
and of course, the assets are build, remade, updated and used. it takes a lot of time.
photoshop for example is 25 years in the making.

Piyush

Lanaya
The only thing that comes to my mind when we talk about Witcher 3, I'd say its a "complete" game. CDPR knows their stuff and give us the best product in the market at that particular season.

Im patiently waiting for their next series, it will take a while though.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
The only thing that comes to my mind when we talk about Witcher 3, I'd say its a "complete" game. CDPR knows their stuff and give us the best product in the market at that particular season.

Im patiently waiting for their next series, it will take a while though.
2 years to cyberpunk

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Finally Completed Witcher 3 (including 2 DLC) and it was an awesome experience.

Clocked 150hrs to complete everything. I don't thing its 100% completed coz there are some stuff remaining (excluding the side-quests,unknown areas,etc)

Blood & Wine was the best DLC.

Got the Ending where Syanna dies and Regis survives ;)

Last edited:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Finally Completed Witcher 3 (including 2 DLC) and it was an awesome experience.

Clocked 150hrs to complete everything. I don't thing its 100% completed coz there are some stuff remaining (excluding the side-quests,unknown areas,etc)

Blood & Wine was the best DLC.

Got the Ending where Syanna dies and Regis survives ;)

spoiler tag it faggit :x

- - - Updated - - -

i have some queries regarding Meditation and Alchemy.

I know there are 4 results of Alchemy: Potions, Decoctions, Oils and Bombs.
I also know that if you Meditate and have strong alcohol [i have Alcohest] in your inventory, the equipped and consumed bombs and potions are replenished.

My questions are:

1. Are consumed and equipped decoctions replenished as well?
2. Is Alcohest actually consumed from the inventory? or is it just necessary to be present?
3. Is Alcohest the only alcohol that is need for replenishing alchemy products?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah

- - - Updated - - -

I also know that if you Meditate and have strong alcohol [i have Alcohest] in your inventory, the equipped and consumed bombs and potions are replenished.

My questions are:

2. Is Alcohest actually consumed from the inventory? or is it just necessary to be present?
1. No
2. Yes
3. No

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

- - - Updated - - -

My questions are:

1>Yes. All Decotions, potions , bombs and oils are replenished this way
2>Yes, the count decreases.
3>No. Any strong alcohol would suffice.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
1>Yes. All Decotions, potions , bombs and oils are replenished this way
2>Yes, the count decreases.
3>No. Any strong alcohol would suffice.
Thank you.
What other strong alcohols are there? And I suppose they can be crafted as well?
Am addicted to this game, I used to dislike gwent, but ever since I got started again to complete the gwent quests, I love it
I avoid Gwent.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
I tried to avoid it, but if you are completionist then you got to do every quest, every chest, every card. So am taking things slow.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I am using my phone, hence could not see the questions properly.

Commenting without knowing the questions...
This is not how forums work.
Had rhitwik not replied, i would have been misled by your answers.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Commenting without knowing the questions...
This is not how forums work.
Had rhitwik not replied, i would have been misled by your answers.

1. Bombs and Decoctions dont replinish themselves but use the ingredients in your inventory. We have to craft once they are over.
2.Alcohest is consumed from the inventory.
3. There are other alcohols but it shows in the inventory screen whether it is an ingredient or not for what ever you are going to craft.
So you would know. Okay.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
1. Bombs and Decoctions dont replinish themselves but use the ingredients in your inventory. We have to craft once they are over.
2.Alcohest is consumed from the inventory.
3. There are other alcohols but it shows in the inventory screen whether it is an ingredient or not for what ever you are going to craft.
So you would know. Okay.

bold part: you are wrong. atleast bombs are replenished. please play to get more information.

i see you are still using your phone.

- - - Updated - - -

NVIDIA Ansel Available Now In The Witcher 3 | GeForc

gonna try it out now.

- - - Updated - - -

Patch 1.24 as arrived on PC finally, brings Nvidia Ansel Support. : witche

- - - Updated - - -

Not working on my 960. :(
Alt + F2 has no response.

Top Bottom