The Witcher 3

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Started playing after 6 months. They have changed the menu options a lot.

I was too used to the earlier set-up. Taking too long to find potions now.

Crashed twice on Win10. No idea why!

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Started playing after 6 months. They have changed the menu options a lot.

I was too used to the earlier set-up. Taking too long to find potions now.

Crashed twice on Win10. No idea why!
Been playing this game on win10 for quite some time with no-issue. Though there were some bsod issues back then which were resolved on updating my gpu drivers.

The menu is actually better now, easier to access stuff with controller.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^I found keyboard to be best as compared to controller

after the 1.21 update there is a enchantment feature for weapons and armors and also u can add more slots in a weapon.

which is the best School gear technique found ? Feline, Wolf, Griffin, Cat etc

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
My favourite is playing with the keyboard not any controller because keyboard is most satisfying.

I find Griffin school of armor superior.
Buddy there are only 3 schools of armor.
Feline itself is cat. Take note.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Like playing third person non shooter games on controller. That is so much better. With a mod for quick casting signs I will never think of playing this with a KB-mouse.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
^^I found keyboard to be best as compared to controller

after the 1.21 update there is a enchantment feature for weapons and armors and also u can add more slots in a weapon.

which is the best School gear technique found ? Feline, Wolf, Griffin, Cat etc
Armor based on your playsttle of course. Sunil likes Griffin, but I find it no good to my play style, looks bad too so I stick to wolf or cat (more into signs and potion)

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Armor based on your playsttle of course. Sunil likes Griffin, but I find it no good to my play style, looks bad too so I stick to wolf or cat (more into signs and potion)

I tried all 3 styles but found Griffin Style and Cat style suited for me.

I played Witcher 3 for 3 times fully and with DLC's 5 times.

I did not play the last DLC, waiting for a better GPU.

How much is Witcher 3 on GOG? Anybody...
I hope there will huge discounts in steam during the christmas holidays. Waiting...
Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Griffin swords have golden scabbards dude, they are probably the best looking swords in the game, id lick them if I had them lol
But the wolf armor set looks so badass, like a bounty hunter of some sort

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Just try grandmaster wolf set, mutton chops on geralt and the short on top, shaved on sides with pony hairstyle. Check the look and then get back to me if you still like the Griffin look.

IMHO: Griffin look was too much Bappi Lahiri for me

Viper set looks awesome too! The heavy sets make Geralt look less like a monster Slayer and more like a merc. Ideally he should have medium weight gear - Lore friendly for Geralt and his school.

anky

Youngling
started witcher 3...met yeniffer and going to found ciri..:p...any tips..its like the skyrim or I need to play some side missions to get better for the main story villains/monster?

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Nothing like that, you can just play main story and be done. But I suggest you play side quests as they are similar to main story quest I.e they are not just fetch quests but have their own story

Top Bottom