The Witcher 3

Nerevarine

Incarnate
any hope of running this game with 4 gb ram at low settings ?:-(

Possible but you will have lots of stutters, I had this problem in Dragon age inquisition, when I had 4 GB RAM.. even in low settings, I used to get massive stutters because of lack of memory.. once I upgraded, it was all gone

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
^yep . Even you will get stuttering with COD AW and Battlefield 4 MP with 4 GB Ram . IMO , everyone should now update to 8 GB now .

Soumik

Padawan
Hmm I had 8GB RAM with 2GB 7970M graphics, and witcher 2 stuttered in max settings on that! Had to reduce till i got stable 30 fps. TBH, i didnt feel if anything is reduced at all. It still looked one of the best i have ever seen. :D

Now i have 12GB RAM with 8GB 980M graphics. I will also install it on my Intel SSD in Raid 0. Hope i can get playable 30fps at max setting on Witcher 3. :)

Hmm I had 8GB RAM with 2GB 7970M graphics, and witcher 2 stuttered in max settings on that! Had to reduce till i got stable 30 fps. TBH, i didnt feel if anything is reduced at all. It still looked one of the best i have ever seen. :D

Now i have 12GB RAM with 8GB 980M graphics. I will also install it on my Intel SSD in Raid 0. Hope i can get playable 30fps at max setting on Witcher 3. :)

Sarcasm was high in the last line. :)

Soumik

Padawan
Dude.. u got R9 290 tripple crossfire set up. :p Offcourse u will run at full graphics. :)
While i can max out everything from current gen, Witcher 3 might really push it the farthest yet, given its legacy.

Although i do hope that i will be able to max it out.. even at 10 fps... just to gwak at the visuals. :D

Dude.. u got R9 290 tripple crossfire set up. :p Offcourse u will run at full graphics. :)
While i can max out everything from current gen, Witcher 3 might really push it the farthest yet, given its legacy.

Although i do hope that i will be able to max it out.. even at 10 fps... just to gwak at the visuals. :D

r9 290 tri-x is actually one of the model, which consists of 3 fans, he isn't on tri-fire.

Nerevarine

Incarnate

There was a memory leak bug that you could fix with an ini tweak.. it was fixed for me and i was able to max out Witcher 2 (without ubersampling)

Top Bottom