The Witcher 3

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Ow great. Then you should get a physical disc. I got mine on gog.
I already have. May 19 seems far away. The good thing is they are giving pre-order guarantee. If the price increases from 1499 they will still give the game at the same price. And if the price falls (which is unlikely) the balance will be refunded

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I already have. May 19 seems far away. The good thing is they are giving pre-order guarantee. If the price increases from 1499 they will still give the game at the same price. And if the price falls (which is unlikely) the balance will be refunded
You already got a disc? How is that possible?

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Arey I mean I pre-ordered. They will ship on day of release
OK. Lol. Good for you. I prolly will be able to play it in June :/

I remember when tw2 had released. I had the same hype. But I took so long to download it and finally play it :/

This time its gonna be longer...

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Download is the main reason I opted for physical disc. I can't wait to play after its released. And my connection will allow it to download it in 2 months. So physical disc ftw
OK. Lol. Good for you. I prolly will be able to play it in June :/

I remember when tw2 had released. I had the same hype. But I took so long to download it and finally play it :/

This time its gonna be longer...

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
New mouth watering details :

The Witcher 3’s allies are going to be really intelligent | Lazygamer .:: The Worlds Best Video Game News ::.

Top Bottom