The Witcher 3

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
The best thing is once you craft a potion you do not need to craft it again. You can merely refill it with alcohol

Oh man am so much hyper for this game

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
The FREE DLC program for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt consists of 16 entirely free DLCs, that will be available for every gamer owning a copy of Wild Hunt.

The plan is to release a new DLC bundle (each bundle contains two DLCs) on a weekly basis, following the game’s launch May 19th, 2015. The first DLC bundle will be released the next day on May 20th. The next bundle will be available for download a week after that, on May 27th, the next on June 3rd, and so on. The first bundle will contain the Temerian Armor Set and a Beard and Hairstyle Set for Geralt. The second bundle will contain an additional quest and an alternative look for one of the game’s main characters -- Yennefer of Vengerberg.

“What you should be looking forward to is to assemble special Witcher sets of armour. They’re related to the Witcher schools, so the Wolf is not the only one. They come in four different levels, and you can only achieve the highest levels by crafting the previous ones.”

*i.imgur.com/2uFk2F0.jpg

*i.imgur.com/9ox8lvl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/YFq6GMx.jpg

Alok

Adventurer
*www.dsogaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/11084039_10152857455279331_1443135500132415127_o.jpg

TheFallenLord

Journeyman
The Witcher 3 Gets Tons of New Info: “Don’t Worry” About the PS4 Version; Could Last Over 200 Hours

- - - Updated - - -

The Witcher 3 Interview: Envisioning the Perfect RPG

Top Bottom