The Witcher 3

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Lets not jump into conclusions, I believe the REDEngine will be highly optimised, to even run well on low-mid end systems..
If you can run W2 @ High, you will most probably get a "good" gameplay experience from W3..

Piyush

Lanaya
Lets not jump into conclusions, I believe the REDEngine will be highly optimised, to even run well on low-mid end systems..
If you can run W2 @ High, you will most probably get a "good" gameplay experience from W3..

you mean to say

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your hopes ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

anirudhd.91

Broken In
^True. But then again, I remember reading somewhere about how the REDEngine 3.0 is more scalable and easier to optimize during its launch. So, there may be hope but better start saving for upgrade.

Alok

Adventurer
Armor sets concept art

*www.dualshockers.com/2014/01/31/th...-artwork-showcases-27-armor-sets-for-geralt/

gameranand

Living to Play
Nope...I don't have enough time to play such a huge game... Left Skyrim for the same reason. But will play thus one for sure :D

How can you guarantee that you'll play this one when you left two legendary game because of the length and this one is supposed to be much diverse than both. :)

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Complete W2 NOW !!!! and keep the end game saves..
Always play chronologically man, and import savegames each time.. I did so with ME, DA and Witcher just to play the sequels
These games are meant to be played for story alone.. not for gameplay, thats why its very important you finish the prequels

Anyways, what chances are there that this game will have mantle support ?
CD projekt red is a good company, they consistently rolled out patches for W1 and W2 AKA Legendary Edition..
They might do so for W3 as well and bring mantle support ^_^

Last edited:
Top Bottom