The Witcher 3

gameranand

Living to Play
I'd say try to find a comparable Witcher 2 benchmark, the new game should be around 90% of that, it'll run ok, but even at medium witcher looks 100 times better that mos games.

Amen to that. However that Ubersampling they used, it used too much resources. Just turning it off would give a very good boost in FPS. However with it, the game just looks too beautiful, like a painting which you are drawing with your actions. :)

D

Deleted member 118788

Unexpected from you. You are the one generally posting builds to other newbe seakers and now you have such silly question?? :p

He is in ultimate troll mode when since the new year has started.

Akira

Augmented Nerd
It's almost a good thing. There are TONS of games coming out...Watchdogs, Wolfenstein, TESV online, Batman AK and last but not the least Dragon Age: Inquisition. Squeeze in too many games and we won't be able to enjoy the whole game, especially considering how big the worlds are.

Also, the delay wont effect Cyberpunk 2077 release date, quoted by CDProjekt.

snap

Lurker
The Witcher 3 – CD Projekt RED Comments on Game World Size, Could be “even bigger” by Release | Only Single Player

gameranand

Living to Play
The Witcher 3 – CD Projekt RED Comments on Game World Size, Could be “even bigger” by Release | Only Single Player

I have only one issue about this game, they won't give you XP for killing in Wilderness, so nothing motivates me to kill, I hope they will fix that as well.

thejunglegod

Journeyman
The delay was inevitable. The amount of detail they are putting into the game is unbelievable. Check out some making videos and you'll know what I mean. I just hope that by 2015 the visuals don't get outdated.
One of the prime gripes I had with The Witcher 2 was its horrible shadows, more commonly known as "dithering". If they get rid of that and the sudden texture pops, I'd be more than glad.

Top Bottom