The Witcher 3

abhidev

Human Spambot
checkout the new trailer...has gameplay footage too and its effing awesome...never played any witcher game but this one i will :hyper:

[YOUTUBE]rT3Vr4bP9Jc[/YOUTUBE]

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I dont know how many of us did like the Witcher 1 combat mechanism. I was certainly a fan of it. I wish they could retain it or bring it back to Witcher back, sadly it doesnt look so :(

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Was it better than this?

The combat was one of a kind. Never ever have seen something of that sort before and after. It takes like couple of fights to get used to. You might even curse it until u get the knack of it. But once you start enjoying it, its gonna be an adorable experience.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
checkout the new trailer...has gameplay footage too and its effing awesome...never played any witcher game but this one i will :hyper:

Being a pc gamer , you should never miss the exclusive ( although witcher 2 was released on xbox360 ) . This give is indeed unique , story driven RPG , have badass character , tones of nude moment :p , and beautiful visuals . Play witcher 1 and 2 . and this game will be your most awaited game of 2014 .

This was my first RPG game , thanks to tdf member gameranand for recommending me this.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Being a pc gamer , you should never miss the exclusive ( although witcher 2 was released on xbox360 ) . This give is indeed unique , story driven RPG , have badass character , tones of nude moment :p , and beautiful visuals . Play witcher 1 and 2 . and this game will be your most awaited game of 2014 .

How much hours of gameplay is it... If it's as huge as skyrim then I won't play.... Skyrim is too huge and I don't have that kind of time to complete it :(

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

This was my first RPG game , thanks to tdf member gameranand for recommending me this.

I bought and played this game just for CD Projekt as they werent the well know guys then. And i loved the game and the rest is history :p

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
How much hours of gameplay is it... If it's as huge as skyrim then I won't play.... Skyrim is too huge and I don't have that kind of time to complete it :(

I spend close to 35 hour for witcher 2. This game focus more on story and the world is not huge ,just 3 major location .

I bought and played this game just for CD Projekt as they werent the well know guys then. And i loved the game and the rest is history :p

great . I have played witcher 2 last year . Will play witcher 1 this month . Game is getting rusted lying idle in my steam library :p .

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
30~45hrs (but as there are two paths so it is more than that)
but u can complete this in one month.
and its a not be missed games as W2 is GOTY2011 :mrgreen:

gameranand

Living to Play
For me the broadness of the map is not deciding factor whether a games is good enough or not. I am repeating again is that important thing is what you can do in that map. For me one aspect of W3 is disappointing that it won't give XP for kills outside the Missions or side missions which gives me literally no reason to kill anything or explore the map to my heart content. This one thing can be a deal breaker for me, still I'l buy the game anyway.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
For me the broadness of the map is not deciding factor whether a games is good enough or not. I am repeating again is that important thing is what you can do in that map. For me one aspect of W3 is disappointing that it won't give XP for kills outside the Missions or side missions which gives me literally no reason to kill anything or explore the map to my heart content. This one thing can be a deal breaker for me, still I'l buy the game anyway.

I guess they have not considered it to lessen the burden on themselves of levelling up the main mission targets along with the characters lvl as it becomes extremely easy if you level up ahed of the enemies on the main mission. Whatever the reason is, there is nothing much in exploration part for a linear game like witcher.

gameranand

Living to Play
I guess they have not considered it to lessen the burden on themselves of levelling up the main mission targets along with the characters lvl as it becomes extremely easy if you level up ahed of the enemies on the main mission. Whatever the reason is, there is nothing much in exploration part for a linear game like witcher.

Now they are making it non linear. But if I don't get anything by killing the enemies and I waste my resources while doing it then there is no reason for me to explore the map.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
In Witcher 3 it is said that there is 300+ hours of gameplay and exploration of the open world.

I am expecting close to 65-100 hrs of gameplay from it which inclides the main mission (for may be ~60 hrs) and exploration (just for the curiosity. So if i like it its close to 40hrs or else 5hrs at max :p)

Top Bottom