The Witcher 2 and The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

gameranand

Living to Play
Going on Neutral path and for that left a quest in Chapter 2. How many romance cards I can get on this path and what quest to avoid. Any tips ??
Just started Chapter 3, haven't done any quest. As per story, Triss is hiding something, now don't tell me. Just give me tips. :p

Alok

Adventurer
Going on Neutral path and for that left a quest in Chapter 2. How many romance cards I can get on this path and what quest to avoid. Any tips ??
Just started Chapter 3, haven't done any quest. As per story, Triss is hiding something, now don't tell me. Just give me tips. :p

a girl's second sex card is on the way depending on your choice :p

You can change side in between and at the end you can again go neutral.
Just be sure to leave village with Alvin at the end of ch 4.

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Oh $hit left 3.5K experience for nothing, but kinda felt wrong to take sides. Both have their own reasons and sound reasonable to me. How can I kill when I agree with them, this is first game that game me that feel to leave a quest coz of moral values. Weird, I don't usually do that.
I am the guy who strips the companions naked before they die so that they don't die with precious armor on them. :D

Alok

Adventurer
Oh $hit left 3.5K experience for nothing, but kinda felt wrong to take sides. Both have their own reasons and sound reasonable to me. How can I kill when I agree with them, this is first game that game me that feel to leave a quest coz of moral values. Weird, I don't usually do that.
I am the guy who strips the companions naked before they die so that they don't die with precious armor on them. :D

yep that would be total waste of resources :lol:

gameranand

Living to Play
So...I was doing The Source quest where I have to choose between two major characters.
Triss or Shani

So what did ya all chose guys...for me it was obvious really. :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
So...I was doing The Source quest where I have to choose between two major characters.
Triss or Shani

So what did ya all chose guys...for me it was obvious really. :D

Obvious is so boring that you see her in Witcher 3 too.

gameranand

Living to Play
Completed Chapter 3. Playing Chapter 4 :D
LOL Witcher demanded a kiss from Princess before dying, I was like WTF and then teleport from Triss to a unknown world.

gameranand

Living to Play
Damn....I have forgotten how many girls Geralt Fcks in this game. Its hard to keep track of that, its just too many.

gameranand

Living to Play
Finally completed Witcher 1.
Now will start Witcher 2 with imported save game, the ending was kinda spicy. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Game was looking weird to me. Found the sweet spot by disabling Motion Blur Effects, Depth of Field - Gameplay, Motion Blur and Cinematic Depth of Field.

All the rest (including Uber sampling) at max. Now game looks awesome with stable fps of around 40+. Usually 50+ but 40s in crowded areas.

Alok

Adventurer
Finally completed Witcher 1.
Now will start Witcher 2 with imported save game, the ending was kinda spicy. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Game was looking weird to me. Found the sweet spot by disabling Motion Blur Effects, Depth of Field - Gameplay, Motion Blur and Cinematic Depth of Field.

All the rest (including Uber sampling) at max. Now game looks awesome with stable fps of around 40+. Usually 50+ but 40s in crowded areas.

I always neglected Uber Sampling for more fps .

bikramjitkar

In the zone
I need to revisit W1 and 2 after finishing 3. Left 1 mid way when 3 came out. Finished 2 twice for both major endings but never did most of the side quests and contracts.

gameranand

Living to Play
withou it you'll hit 60 , ain't that more sweet and smooth ?

When I turn it off, it goes above 70 fps. But the difference is not much, also for RPG games anything above 30 fps is good. Its FPS and Racing genre that require more fps to enjoy properly. :)

Top Bottom