The Witcher 2 and The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

Alok

Adventurer
They were alright. Kill the monsters and get some parts and deliver it. Many times it was insta complete for me as I already use to have all the parts from the quest. :D

yeah like nekker or endregga parts. those were alright .

gameranand

Living to Play
Witcher 2 is a bit confusing to me. Specially after just completing Witcher 1. Combat is a little weird. Left click for normal attack, right click for strong attacks. I have to remember the shortcut key for signs. A little weird at start, I guess I'll just get used to it.
Also the skill tree is a bit weird as well.

Alok

Adventurer
Witcher 2 is a bit confusing to me. Specially after just completing Witcher 1. Combat is a little weird. Left click for normal attack, right click for strong attacks. I have to remember the shortcut key for signs. A little weird at start, I guess I'll just get used to it.
Also the skill tree is a bit weird as well.

Why not use controller bro . its fully compatible now. I recommend you plug in your xb360 contoller right now

gameranand

Living to Play
Why not use controller bro . its fully compatible now. I recommend you plug in your xb360 contoller right now

Yeah though about it but wanna play RPG with KB and Mouse. I use controller for Adventure games like AC series, Racing games etc. Still if it doesn't work out well then I'll start using controller.

Alok

Adventurer
Yeah though about it but wanna play RPG with KB and Mouse. I use controller for Adventure games like AC series, Racing games etc. Still if it doesn't work out well then I'll start using controller.

My first playthrough was with KB mouse as there were flaws with controller and there were no option for invert axis . but with their enhanced edition release they fixed all issues. It works perfect now.

gameranand

Living to Play
My first playthrough was with KB mouse as there were flaws with controller and there were no option for invert axis . but with their enhanced edition release they fixed all issues. It works perfect now.

Will give it a try then. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Goddamit...Is this just me or game is a bit harder than Witcher 2. Killing is not so easy here. Have to think before I act. Also started the game on hard and got my @ss whooped so will start again at Normal difficulty. Game is worth another playthrough so will play again at hard maybe.

Alok

Adventurer
Will give it a try then. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Goddamit...Is this just me or game is a bit harder than Witcher 2. Killing is not so easy here. Have to think before I act. Also started the game on hard and got my @ss whooped so will start again at Normal difficulty. Game is worth another playthrough so will play again at hard maybe.

lol nekker will claw the *** out of you :p

gameranand

Living to Play
you must have got into nekker cave outside village :p

Oh well....yeah. Started new game on normal. :p

Damn that scene with Triss at the beginning. I was kinda stunned, boobs, bushes, everything. Damn CDPR. Too bad no lower parts in W3. :(

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah, that's the REAL graphical downgrade in W3 that no one's talking about! :lol:

Well I did. :p

And I loaded a save and saw some cutscenes that amuses me. :D

While trying to defend King Foltest from Dragon

Triss : Its a DRAGON.
Foltest : Stop admiring it Merigold and do something.

Foltest : So Witcher, how do you fight something like that ??
Geralt : You don't. You RUN.
Foltest : Some protector you are.

I just laughed at these cutscenes each time I saw them. :D

Please tell me there are more of these to be had. :p

Last edited:

bikramjitkar

In the zone

Lol, yeah Witcher 2 and 3 have many such gems. "Lesbomancy - my favorite kind of magic!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

axes2t2

I am a cat

You will love a certain quest while you are in Flotsam.

Also..search the boats.....;)

anky

Youngling
I know i am late, but i have just started the Witcher 2 EE. Started chapter 1, currently in the craftsmen town. Crafted silver sword.
Waiting for the 'dusk' to happen for the main quest.
Have few doubts as this is my first RPG.
For side quests, are they marked on map or somewhere, how to get to side quest?
and if die in a side quest, cant i start it again?
can the weapons be upgraded permanently, i used oil and found out it was for a limited time. it got wasted :(

Alok

Adventurer
I know i am late, but i have just started the Witcher 2 EE. Started chapter 1, currently in the craftsmen town. Crafted silver sword.
Waiting for the 'dusk' to happen for the main quest.
Have few doubts as this is my first RPG.
For side quests, are they marked on map or somewhere, how to get to side quest?
and if die in a side quest, cant i start it again?
can the weapons be upgraded permanently, i used oil and found out it was for a limited time. it got wasted :(

Some are marked some not. You'll have to visit locations and talk to NPCs .

When you die, you'll restart from last checkpoint.

Craft/loot new weapons. Upgrade is only limited to oils and runes.

Top Bottom