The Windows Mobile Thread

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Re: The Windows Phone Thread

That's good, but still I don't know why there isn't an option to disable the tiles and have it only when you want, by clicking on an icon or something. I always love an wallpaper in full on home-screen :(
Seems like another thing I will miss from Android :|

Er... thats what the lockscreen is for right ?

Flash

Lost in speed

Green Lumia 1520 is so green the Green Lantern would be jealous | Windows Phone Central

:rofl:

Empirial

Youngling

Guys, Is this Instagram BETA App works with 512MB Ram Devices or 1GB is required? Also, do all App's except Games runs fine with 512MB Ram?

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here

Are you sure? There's no official or open update about this?
All they infer about file picker is only based on the SDK..

Apps can now pick fils from internal memory/sd card. there is example code too. Windows 8 File picker sample in C#, C++, JavaScript for Visual Studio 2013

no file manager. but file picker - yes.

Flash

Lost in speed

Official Flipkart shopping app finally arrives on Windows Phone | Windows Phone Central

Flipkart is finally here..

ithehappy

Human Spambot

Guys like XDA for Android, what community is there for W.P? I mean the ultimate one...

And is there such options like rooting and all for W.P to get the best of out of it?

Shah

Cyborg Agent

Microsoft finally bringing Age of Empires to Windows Phone :Fingerx: :hyper:
Microsoft finally bringing Age of Empires to Windows Phone | WMPoweruser

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

Guys like XDA for Android, what community is there for W.P? I mean the ultimate one...

And is there such options like rooting and all for W.P to get the best of out of it?

WPCentral.

No rooting, no non-user-removable bloatware. The best of WP is the WP you get in the phone :)

You can dev unlock it if you want to get early access to new WP versions. And thats free btw, and doesnt really void the warranty.

Flash

Lost in speed

Nokia trolls Samsung again.. *www.chicitysports.com/forum/images/smilies/troll.png

Nokia sent some beautiful, colorful cupcakes to journalists and bloggers all around Germany – even the PR team of Samsung was sent a box full of the little cakes. Now, what was so special about these cupcakes Nokia gave away? Well, look yourself…

*wmpoweruser.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Screenshot-16.png

Translation: “First is not always better. The Nokia Lumia 930 for a more colorful galaxy! #lumiaiscoming”.

Nokia trolls Samsung again.. *www.chicitysports.com/forum/images/smilies/troll.png

Nokia sent some beautiful, colorful cupcakes to journalists and bloggers all around Germany – even the PR team of Samsung was sent a box full of the little cakes. Now, what was so special about these cupcakes Nokia gave away? Well, look yourself…

*wmpoweruser.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Screenshot-16.png

Translation: “First is not always better. The Nokia Lumia 930 for a more colorful galaxy! #lumiaiscoming”.

Samsung's dominance in smartphone world will be soon over

Top Bottom