The Windows Mobile Thread

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Re: The Windows Phone Thread

Not all these 10 developers wantedly made their games, free for 525.
Microsoft could've made some deal to boost up the sale of 525..

the games are given free just for boosting the sales of 525. isn't it?

Pasapa

Live to die another day

So i tried to reset my L620, now it wont boot up, it keeps showing spinning gears, what to do ???

Pasapa

Live to die another day

Yea, hard reset . I removed the battery and tried . It still shows the spinning....:-x

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

So i tried to reset my L620, now it wont boot up, it keeps showing spinning gears, what to do ???

Did you let the gears continue spinning for atleast 20 minutes the first time ? I have heard of it taking as long as a couple of hours in isolated cases...

reniarahim1

Youngling

We have more OEMs coming to WP8. Sony to join soon..

Sony WP smartphone to come in 2014 under the Vaio brand - GSMArena.com news

Flash

Lost in speed

Why Vaio? They haven't branded their Android with some well-known product name like vaio xp, vaio l, vaio z...

Pasapa

Live to die another day

Finally my l620 works fine (my dad gave it to the store from where i bough it), so i had taken a backup . Anyone know how to restore it ?

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

Finally my l620 works fine (my dad gave it to the store from where i bough it), so i had taken a backup . Anyone know how to restore it ?

If its a reset before GDR3, then you have to have an active data connection at the time of first switching on the phone after the reset to restore. If its GDR3 or later, you can use wifi.

In both cases the option to retrieve the backup is available only on the first switching on of the phone afaik.

Contacts and other things, they will be synced automatically. I was talking about apps.

Piyush

Lanaya

Do anyone here play "Rule the kingdom" or "Kingdoms and Lords" or "Arcane Quest" ?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

Lumia Black update for 920 & 820 is out in India. :D
Will be updating in the evening.

sunil.001

Broken In

Lumia Black update for 920 & 820 is out in India. :D
Will be updating in the evening.

Any news for Lumia 520 Black Update?

Any tips for Whatsapp to prevent crashing crashing. My Whatsapp crash a lot (most probably due to memory restriction) when I browse to older conversion. I have updated it to the latest version. :-(

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist

Any news for Lumia 520 Black Update?

Any tips for Whatsapp to prevent crashing crashing. My Whatsapp crash a lot (most probably due to memory restriction) when I browse to older conversion. I have updated it to the latest version. :-(

i too faced the issue. it crashes whenever i browse older conversations. it is surely due to the memory restriction. there is nothing you can do.

Flash

Lost in speed

Huawei Ascend W3, yet another Windows phone device from Huawei

*www.techspot.com/news/55338-rumor-samsung-preparing-a-new-5-inch-windows-phone.html

Flash

Lost in speed

Nokia Lumia 1520 mini rumored; device to feature 4.3 inch screen, 14MP PureView camera-

Top Bottom