The Whining/Complaint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told exactly about this in page 2.

^Ah, but i started the rants here, with a post against the apple thread :p
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=800628&postcount=3
Actually, I tried to bring back and present your issues along with some modifications once again. I added or removed some stuff, made it innocent looking instead of blantly accusing, etc :p

@Kalpik:

I am fully on your side. The problem is that since drgrudge is failing to reply and you are trying to keep things smooth here when people are already hot and pissed off, they are targeting you instead of drgrudge till he comes here. Its common crowd behaviour which you must have noticed when stuff like accidents take place. If the person who caused it is not found, any authority who have responcibilities in this field is blamed and thrown stones at. Please try to ignore all this BS and concentrate on more important stuff for the time being, as there is little effect your actions may have ATM.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
why do u think other mods or admins aren't replying they know that they will quoted and ripped apart by all members who are frequenting this thread :)

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Wow!!! 11 pages of winning in last 2 days and absolutely no response from the egoistic coward drgrudge or from any admin. An sincere apology is all needed and it will put the end of discussion ....but no, he has got his ego in between. Victim of superiority complex.....

And admins too don't care. What's the point of this thread then.....it better be deleted as its 'unnecessary' and serves no purpose at all. :x :x

Wow!!! 11 pages of winning in last 2 days and absolutely no response from the egoistic coward drgrudge or from any admin. An sincere apology is all needed and it will put the end of discussion ....but no, he has got his ego in between. Victim of superiority complex.....

And admins too don't care. What's the point of this thread then.....it better be deleted as its 'unnecessary' and serves no purpose at all. :x :x
don't call drgrudge names. Why don't you PM him or something ? The guy is still human, and (i) either he has exessive self respect to come here and reply or (ii) he is wry of facing all of you or (iii) he conciders this issue unimportant.

And Admins don't care because they have got their jobs to take care of. If they come here all the time, who will take care of the magazine ?

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
don't call drgrudge names. Why don't you PM him or something ? The guy is still human, and (i) either he has exessive self respect to come here and reply or (ii) he is wry of facing all of you or (iii) he conciders this issue unimportant.

And Admins don't care because they have got their jobs to take care of. If they come here all the time, who will take care of the magazine ?
are you being sarcastic ??? :?

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Call me whatever you want but am I the only one who has a problem with all caps and neon flashing font colors / sizes?
Dude, one can post in CAPS once a while when he wants other people to notice the post or is angry......And I don't find anything wrong in it....

A response from DrGrudge is needed.....He should atleast reply and apologise........

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Dude, one can post in CAPS once a while when he wants other people to notice the post or is angry......And I don't find anything wrong in it....

If you don't good for you. I do.

adi007

Youngling

A response from DrGrudge is needed.....He should atleast reply and apologise........
Yeah he should
BTW i have seen raboo,fatbeing online today but amazingly there is no reply from them and also from our beloved(?) mod drgrudge...:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom