The Ultimate Fighter finalist learned first moves from Tekken

heidi2521

Padawan
The Ultimate Fighter finalist learned first moves from Tekken | Original-Gamer.com

"I would play that video game [Tekken] so much, and you know, I would go into practice mode and I would have the character, the computer, just spare with me back and forth almost like regular training. And you know, I would just keep playing until I see something that I do or I like and just pick up on it. And for me, I don’t know, visually it was almost like my body adjusted to it. So when I started to spar, moves that I would see, it would just come back like that. It’s something I couldn’t explain. Everytime I would see a cool move in Tekken man, I would just practice it till I got good at it. And when I do it in training, they’d be like what the hell was that."

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
hehe. Interesting.

How many people in this forum watch UFC/MMA?

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
^^ If you are asking for Vote count, unfortunately mine sizes up to pittance Zero. Saga will remain more so i believe on this forum.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
just a coincidence but i remember watching an old animation series where one of the fighters has learned all his moves from a character in a street fighter like arcade game.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
I 'm a huge mma fan and watch UFC almost regularly.Can't wait to see jon jones take on chael sonnen in UFC 159.
My favorites are jon jones(light heavyweight), anderson silva (middle weight), Georges st pierre (welter weight), junior dos santos(heavy weight) and antonio minotoro noguiera(heavy weight & best jiu-jitsu fighter).

I practice jiu-jitsu sometimes and it brings a lot of mental peace.

Top Bottom