The Suffering Free Full Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
The Suffering is the first game of its kind to probe into the very unsettling and seedy underbelly of a maximum-security penitentiary haunted by horrific and grotesque apparitions, represented by the unique and disturbing executions that previously befell them. Gamers take on the role of Torque, an inmate who must face much more than his own inner demons and the harsh and gritty reality of death row, as he fights to escape the unleashing of the penitentiary's gruesome secrets in a challenge more terrifying than fighting death itself. The Suffering features ultra-mature content and three distinctly different endings depending upon how you choose to survive.

A full version with no time expiration sponsored by advertising.

SIZE: 1.26GB

DOWNLOAD:
*www.gamershell.com/download_33314.shtml

WHY IS IT FREE ?
Actually the price is compensated by in game advertisement and IMO its a good way to curb piracy too instead of imposing some shitty DRM like things. So the deal is that when you play this game the developers get money from advertisers.
USER IS HAPPY AND DEVELOPER IS HAPPY

PERSONAL REVIEW:
It was released in 2004. I got this by chance (like the first SAW movie I rented :p)
It has been one of my favorite psychological survival horror game. The T in my username is a tribute to the main protagonist. The voice acting and monster design is radically unique. You will be mesmerized by the potential of this game, it has got 3 endings: good, neutral and evil. Your actions decide in which direction you head. There is an insanity form of protagonist which is more deadly than any monster in the game. Let me tell you its quite brutal and extremely explicit dialogs. There are many easter eggs and goofs to movies,novel,music and other persons in the game.
A MUST PLAY

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^hmmm..ab samajh main aaya ye T kahan se aaya :D
ab 159 ka bhi rahasya bata dijiye shri shri 1008 T maharaj... :D

PS: main to nahin khelunga itna darawana game ki raat ki neend hee ud jaaye ...

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Completed both "Suffering" and "Ties that Bind" looooong time ago, when they were released on PS2. Anyways will give it a spin on PC to see all the gore in high res.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom