The Samsung Series 5 550P Laptops Thread

gunner_kanishk

Journeyman
I HAVE JUST NOW REGISTERED FOR WARRANTY. IT WILL TAKE PDF FILE OF INVOICE EASILY. BUT AFTER HITTING REGISTER IT LOADED SAME PAGE WITH A MSG. DATA ADDED SUCESSFULLY.

Is tht happened with all those too>>>>who hv received call from samsung for extended warranty.

Yes. Check your email. You should get an email from Samsung confirming your registration. :)

sakii

\m/ \m/
I think RIDER ....iff u edit ur 1st post to include Warranty link & Latest nVidia driver link + few more useful (hwmonitor link, 3D benchmark etc etc.) will be a great help to awl.

Yes. Check your email. You should get an email from Samsung confirming your registration. :)

yup......Checked. Received a mail frm SAMSUNG. :) kool.

gunner_kanishk

Journeyman
I think RIDER ....iff u edit ur 1st post to include Warranty link & Latest nVidia driver link + few more useful (hwmonitor link, 3D benchmark etc etc.) will be a great help to awl.

yup......Checked. Received a mail frm SAMSUNG. :) kool.

Has there been another driver release from Nvidia? :shock:

sakii

\m/ \m/
Has there been another driver release from Nvidia? :shock:

naa re.....no new drivers..... but it took gud time to search down SAMSUNG additional warranty link frm this thread...

And isnt it will be gud to hv list of driver ...and othr softwares(imp one) to be listed on 1st page so tht no one hs to search 1000+ replies for only 1 post. :wink:

Hope yaa undrstud.

And does it have sim card slot?

I have heard of slot for memory stick ( it has tht) but I hv not heard of sim card slot in notebook. Plz enlighten me. If thts smthng diffrnt.

aaronlivera

Broken In
Ron , har, sakii, all the other owners....!!! Do you know whether is it possible to add ssd to this laptop or have any one of you guys added a ssd to you laptop...??

pratyush997

Inactive
^^Romove the primary hdd and insert ssd under the lappy there should be 1 screw ..Unscrew it and replace the hdd and place ssd.......

sakii

\m/ \m/
Ron , har, sakii, all the other owners....!!! Do you know whether is it possible to add ssd to this laptop or have any one of you guys added a ssd to you laptop...??

@ aaronlivera ... personally I have not done such. But yestrday only I hav read it tht someone did added a SSD to this lappy. I hv to search for the xact post iff u need so.

My que. is If i want to upgrade RAM which shuld b the way.... self update(unscrew the rear panel to do it) or run to service centre to get it updated( hence later they can verify tht its done thru samsung only) & is it possible to do so at servic cntr ryt nw.

sakii

\m/ \m/
the extra 1 year warranty is for only till 31st july?? :O

:clap2: m glad tht now U know. lol. :)

No offence dude.:cool:

Is FLIPKART increasing Rate on REAL TIME BASIS....coz 1 hr back rate of Batman was 300 approx ...now it is 500+ whts happening ???

Any other site from where I can buy game... (other than infibeam)

sj2202

Broken In
Is FLIPKART increasing Rate on REAL TIME BASIS....coz 1 hr back rate of Batman was 300 approx ...now it is 500+ whts happening ???

Any other site from where I can buy game... (other than infibeam)

Maybe you got confused b/w Arkham Asylum(Rs. 239) and Arkham City(Rs. 559)

pratyush997

Inactive
played GTA 4 for 4 hrs. Continuously...in non -ac room.Just know know what its the max. Limit of temps..
results:
i7-96C
gt 650m-91C
No fps drops........Seems this guy runs f**kin' HOT
Is there any other lappy that runs hotter than this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

antisocialbratt

Journeyman
I may start playing again. Dug up my discs from the home. Gonna install and download all the updates this evening. Its a shame that i cant find the episodes from liberty city discs. Found its manual with the serial number but not the discs :(

Top Bottom