The Samsung Series 5 550P Laptops Thread

daksh

Journeyman
I pray tht....awl f thm hv faulty....crappy AC.... :-D. ..But dude....iff i hv to buy AC to play on this thn....it aint vfm ;).

Jokes apart.....I think I7 is hvng less issue which lil strange.

Lol dont worry a cooling pad will do :)

rekrow

Broken In
Hey, any of you guys buying the sammy 550P i7 in bangalore???
and is there any dealers who gives this lappy on emi?? :)

yes i'm from Bangalore. i'm gonna be buying in two days maybe.
emi option, is given by the bank not the dealers. if you have ready cash we could buy together and save some bucks :p:)

daksh

Journeyman
I just played max payne 3 ( High ) for one and a half hour with U3 and CPU avg around 84-85 and GPU around 80 . Not a single FPS dropped .

And again guys , relax, just saw a screenshot on 15se thread of an hour of gta 4 on high(768p) and cpu reached 85-86 . Max Payne 3 on high and 900p is a much more demanding game . So dont worry , let nvidia fix the drivers for the card and you will be good to know . I am pleasantly surprised and happy(touchwood) mine hasnt throttled at all till yet . Fingers crossed that it doesnt . :)

gunner_kanishk

Journeyman
First multiplayer session on Max Payne 3.

Kills - 10.
Deaths - 1. (Died in the last two seconds :-x )

:cool::cool::cool:

The Battlefield 3 experience sure will help me pwn a lot of noobs in this game. :hyper::rofl:

*i.imgur.com/ArRKH.jpg

*i.imgur.com/rCedm.png

:machinegun::enforcer2:

psychopaRth

Right off the assembly line
I bought sammy i7 3 days back.... tried Ghost recon Future soldier with 1600*900 resolution .... rest settings at lowest.... It worked well for 10 minutes , then fps reduced drastically. Tried to lower the resolution to 1024*768 .. still the fps was very low.... fan in turbo mode.. Will cooling pad help??? atleast i expected my lappy to play games at medium settings. Now I am really dissapointed... bought crap for 58k :-x :-x

pratyush997

Inactive
^^U3 is a bit larger..for this lappy but comes w/ speed control and 3 Fans...You can also have a look at U2 with perfectly fits !!but comes w/ 2 fans

sj2202

Broken In
I bought sammy i7 3 days back.... tried Ghost recon Future soldier with 1600*900 resolution .... rest settings at lowest.... It worked well for 10 minutes , then fps reduced drastically. Tried to lower the resolution to 1024*768 .. still the fps was very low.... fan in turbo mode.. Will cooling pad help??? atleast i expected my lappy to play games at medium settings. Now I am really dissapointed... bought crap for 58k :-x :-x

You are really encouraging me to buy this laptop.. :lol:
Jokes aside,what is the room temperature at your place?
A cooling pad will definitely help.

pratyush997

Inactive
Come'on man!!What are your Room temps??
ac/non ac room??
2 books method???

yes it is normal.. dont worry you worry too much.. are you too having throttling or just temps
Temp is my problem resulting in fps loss
If we can keep gt 650m cool there will be no FPS drops....

*postimage.org/image/5ux6ncqvz
This Thing rocxxxxxx!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom