The Samsung Series 5 550P Laptops Thread

shaggy

Solid State Forum Member!
CPU max temp reaching 83 degree celsius on installing Max Payne 3...
Normal?? :-?:-?:-?

My room is Non-AC and its quite hot here in Kolkata... Thinking of getting a cooler (of course a laptop cooler!)

sanjoy.bose

Journeyman
What you mean by rapid charging upto 80% ? Like continuous charging or something like that ?
A Li-ion battery is charged on 3 stages (Ref: Link), The CC stage is 80% then balance if required [Most modern multicell li-ion batteries doesn't need it] and then CV.
You can see this thread since all li-ion batteries behaves same, whether for tablets or anything.
If you need more clarification, let me know.

cremator

Broken In
Anyone from Chennai who has spoken to a dealer and gotten a good price ? I'm considering this model and depending upon best price given by dealer.. i might buy this..

shaggy

Solid State Forum Member!
Temps reaching about 75 for both cpu and gpu in fifa 12 . What should I do ?

Yeah as mentioned by @rider its normal

@rider : I'm actually concerned about the temperatures when I'll be playing the game if it reaches 86 while installing :-?:-?

rider

as Kratos
Yeah as mentioned by @rider its normal

@rider : I'm actually concerned about the temperatures when I'll be playing the game if it reaches 86 while installing :-?:-?

You no need to worry use until it gets above 90*C. It's better to use in AC room and coolpad.

daksh

Journeyman
There is a little problem with fifa .It runs normally but when i minimize it and resume it a white screen appears and it crashes .. what to do ?

ameypar

Right off the assembly line
It is available in Binary world and The laptop store.
BW is quoting 50,245 including tax and Lappy store is around 52k.

I just called up Binary World and The Laptop Store. Laptop Store guys said that they don't deal with Samsung, and the Binary World guys couldn't find that model, but will get back to me.

Are you sure about your info?

ameypar

Right off the assembly line
Neither Laptop Store nor Binary World seem to have it in Bangalore. My usual dealer, Computer Warehouse, doesn't have it either. Any ideas?

vigneshn92

Broken In
91c ? Isn't that a little too high. and does the palm rest get high at such temperatures ? anyone with a little insight into this , can you tell if it's safe to run a lappy at such temperatures ?

Ashish247

Journeyman
Can anybody else also post some temperatures for demanding games (MP3, Batman arkham city, gta 4, mass effect 3 etc)?

Top Bottom