The Samsung Series 5 550P Laptops Thread

shaggy

Solid State Forum Member!
yea pretty awesome:p....I guess it seems less because of the resolution(by default its 1280x800)...if I could set it at 1024x768, it would be 15000+:).....I'm thinking whether to download a cracked version of 3Dmark :p

I already posted it, its 15333 (1024x768)

@dan4u : yes I have installed beta, its there on the NVIDIA site, I got 4.5 hours of movie!
@xover: 90w with i7

Hey guys, I haven't been following the thread recently, so can any one please tell me what is the power adapter that comes with the i7 version, 90 Watt or 120 Watt?
And Shaggy, can you give details of your purchase as I also plan to but from Eastern Logica, Chandni Chowk. I would like to know the price for which you got it and if any accessories were provided for free (bag, pendrive, headphones, etc.)...

They are quoting 62,990 MRP, I brought down to 58k, you can bring it down to 57k. As I am the first buyer of this model in their shop, please avoid mentioning me.
:-?

pratyush997

Inactive
I will be going to Mumbai on 19th..
So can I get a Better Deal There for i7 variant !!
I'll also buy Cooler master Notepal U2-2 Fans Edition, Gta 4, NFS Run, Portable 1 TB HDD and a Wireless Mouse!!!!!!!!!!!

shaggy

har said:
BTW if someone tried the new beta drivers please update on performance.:wink:

You will get around 5 hours :-D

3dmark06 : without beta (1024x768) - 14200
with beta(1024x768) - 15333

eduku

Amateur techno enthusiast
@xover: 90w with i7[/B]

They are quoting 62,990 MRP, I brought down to 58k, you can bring it down to 57k. As I am the first buyer of this model in their shop, please avoid mentioning me.

Thanks dude, for your help. but I can't help but ask aren't you experiencing any kind of throttling issues as the 3610QM is a 45 Watt and hence has higher power requirements. Similar dv6 laptops with the same processor come with 120 Watt adapter as in the case of our friend rider...

ujjwal007

Lost in games
No, I paid around 56k for my hp laptop and after so much emailing they returned my money after weeks. They said we can't deliver for unknown reasons, may be they got many buyers for this laptop and getting loss for cashback. All and all flipkart is reined nowadays they don't have any cashbacks, discount coupons etc. There are many sites like infibeam.com, buytheprice.com etc are much better than flipkart in deals.
My dv6-6165tx is made of bronze metal so no scratches. I'm very happy with quality of performance of my laptop though it is 8 months old and I uses daily.

@ rider dont ever buy from buytheprice theyare crooks i ordered a transparent cover for my ipad 2 they delivered me a type of battery charger for smartphones i cant even use it..i mailed them tons of times no exact info when they can do anything still more then 15 days up nthg :/ and when i checked there facebook support page one of the guy shipped same item which they shipped me :/ waht a cheat *******s i need to pay with debit card before somoney gone no COD here :/ i have the bill and everything all is rite its just igot a different item in box no use :(

pratyush997

Inactive
I will be going to Mumbai on 19th..
So can I get a Better Deal There for i7 variant !!
I'll also buy Cooler master Notepal U2-2 Fans Edition, Gta 4, NFS Run, Portable 1 TB HDD and a Wireless Mouse!!!!!!!!!!!

r u planning to buy sammy 550 lappy this month if yes than we can buy together for better bargain...
Are u guyzz getting i7 config??
if yup include me!!!be sure to finalize deal before special warranty ends i.e 31 July

shaggy

Thanks dude, for your help. but I can't help but ask aren't you experiencing any kind of throttling issues as the 3610QM is a 45 Watt and hence has higher power requirements. Similar dv6 laptops with the same processor come with 120 Watt adapter as in the case of our friend rider...

Nothing yet on FIFA 12 :lol:
Playing MP3, will post if I experience any such issues.

daksh

Journeyman
One silly question- the fan outlet is on the side hence when i place laptop on the bed it gets blocked slightly , is it okay to use like that ? What software to use for temps and benchmarks ? Thanks

shaggy

One silly question- the fan outlet is on the side hence when i place laptop on the bed it gets blocked slightly , is it okay to use like that ? What software to use for temps and benchmarks ? Thanks

Yeah...it gets a little too hot when it gets blocked...better to place it on a flat top surface which allows easy air-flow hence ventilation

sakii

\m/ \m/
ok guys so anyone else wants to buy in a group then message me :D u know the dealer again contacted me...i said i have few friends and ready to buy this laptop :D
what im thinking is if he quoted 48.5 to me for one laptop, then we can sucessfully get atleast three laptops at 45k :p

but he said he don't have any emi option...only credit card and cash is accepted :-?

PM me now...

I an trying to send u PM. But some issue with msg sndng.... nyway chk ur PM once. Definately pooling for buyin it frm pune along with u :)
my paymnt mode will b cash.
PM me or plz add me on gtalk saket.innovator@gmail.com. << same id fr FB too.

Ashit Kumar

Right off the assembly line
i too live in delhi..so any one interested in group buying with in one week from nehru place...?

okay lets buy it anyday after 20th. what quote are you aiming at??
for i5 and i7?? i am not sure which one to buy.. i5 is good enough but i7 sounds a sweet deal..:-D:-D:mrgreen:

gamer0704

Broken In
ok guys so anyone else wants to buy in a group then message me :D u know the dealer again contacted me...i said i have few friends and ready to buy this laptop :D
what im thinking is if he quoted 48.5 to me for one laptop, then we can sucessfully get atleast three laptops at 45k :p

but he said he don't have any emi option...only credit card and cash is accepted :-?

PM me now...

Which shop/dealer?
I am getting absurd quotes from the authorised dealers...only one being at 50.5k.

abhishekmaha

Broken In

Use two small thick books...keep in such a way that you dont block subwoofer and let the side vent free...:cool::cool:

Top Bottom