The Samsung Series 5 550P Laptops Thread

OP
har

har

In the zone
Register for extended warranty here:
Samsung Laptop - Additional Warranty Offer

Why can't am able to upload any pics in TD . Can't able to change avatar or upload pics to the threads even after decreasing the size, i have tried in other browsers also(every time its says unable to save). Any idea friends. Sorry for the offtrack question.

Try this:
tinypic.com

rider

as Kratos
Anybody from Delhi???????????
Please Suggest me any good dealer which priced this lappy @55-58k!!!!!!!!!!

Check shops in nehru place, call RR systems about info.

The exact price can only be told if you visit their shops, no shopkeeper do dealing in phone.

gunner_kanishk

Journeyman
@ Har - How many fps you got at high settings?

And btw, I think Nvidia has released the beta driver already for the 650M.:mrgreen:

NVIDIA DRIVERS 304.79BETA

See the supported products.

If you guys have already seen/posted this then my bad. :razz:

pratyush997

Inactive
Check shops in nehru place, call RR systems about info.

The exact price can only be told if you visit their shops, no shopkeeper do dealing in phone.
Well Thanks for the info..BTW the guy told me that it would cost 57.5k w/ bag..so 56.5 or 57k after bargaining !!
Seems legit but the guy in jaipur gave me mini heart attack --63k...

OP
har

har

In the zone
@ Har - How many fps you got at high settings?

And btw, I think Nvidia has released the beta driver already for the 650M.:mrgreen:

NVIDIA DRIVERS 304.79BETA

See the supported products.

If you guys have already seen/posted this then my bad. :razz:

Asassins Creed 2-constant 60-62 fps. I think nvidia v-sync is limiting it to 60 to match my screen refresh rate. It can go much higher.

sakii

\m/ \m/
Samsung Laptop - Additional Warranty Offer

That extended warranty has to be filed compulsory within this month only to avail tht 1+1 warranty but extended warranty will not cover battery in it also it is not full accidental warranty as told to me by samsung dealer.

pratyush997

Inactive
Hi Guys any good cooling pad for this lappy....
NotePal U3 - Cooler Master - Leading Provider of Computer Case | Cooler | Power Supply
Is this ^^ Fine??

pratyush997

Inactive
^^1900 as on flipkart is 1900
Link

Samsung Laptop - Additional Warranty Offer/QUOTE]
There is already 2 years special warranty w/ this laptop and again if the one register in that website when will it be 3 years or get rejected??

sanjoy.bose

Journeyman
^^1900 as on flipkart is 1900
Link

For a 15.6 inchers, I suggest to not go with the U3 as it is much bigger and supports 17~19 Inchers. You can go for U2 which is sufficient for 15 Inchers.
The actual price from any good dealer for U3 is 1750+4%VAT, you can see on local shops. U2 will come as 1500~1550+4% VAT.

Cooler Master U series is a good enough cooling pad but no height adjustment (which I think is not necessary), the fans are also good and silent with speed control (3 in U3 and 2 in U2), if you want I can post the U3 detailed images tonight bcauz I owe one...

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Just did a fresh W7 install, now need to download & install all the drivers n samsung software :|.......tonight's gonna be a Long night:snooty:

Top Bottom