So scored 11832 3dmark 6 !!
So is it low??

If anyone wants detailed report!!
Download it from (Mediafire)
Link 1(excel)
Link 2(.3dr file)

nilede

Right off the assembly line
Have anyone tried turning off the Intel Turbo boost in this sammy (going to bios)? or at least fix clock at some low value?
so that the temp don't hit 90s. that way you can use the full potential of the graphics card, i guess.

vigneshn92

Broken In
hey guys , here' somethin.a few days back some 1 posted a link 4 a review on notebook review of the np550, though it had a gt630m gfx card. the temps were as high as the one on full load (about 95 deg) but they experienced absolutely no throttling at all, where as the 17 incher with gt 650 m experienced throttling. so could the gfx card (maybe beta drivers) be causing the problem cause for one, v can definitely say that it aint the processor or the temps thats causing the throttling .

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Pata nain kiski nazar lag gayi. First problem in new mobile now in my new samsung NP550, guys the DVD drive is not working properly,I inserted Digit July edition which have benchmarking utilities, its not reading it. In 'My Computer' window the address bar keep filling with green color but after that nothing. When i click on DVD drive icon, laptop eject the DVD and says 'Insert the Disc'. Its reading the other Digit DVD but taking almost 15secs to open. I tried with DVD but few are working while others are not.
Now only Xbox Controller is left, I think its turn will also come.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Sary guys , I didn't select 'High Performance' in Power Options. Now my result is 13204. I did at 1600*900.
And what should i do about DVD drive?

Last edited:

RON28

Cyborg Agent
finally bought this laptop of i5 version :D now formatting it, but i didnt got any drivers dvd, so do i have to manually download drivers from samsung website? :-?

RON28

Cyborg Agent
i will get mad today...can't believe this beast is in front of me now :hyper: thanks mom dad...you always made me smile like this :D

Top Bottom