The Samsung Series 5 550P Laptops Thread

Abhishek Nama

Journeyman
This product is in high demand, even Samsung might have not expected such a response:p. the probability of this being discontinued is highly unlikely, the S01IN is still in stock, see this........the S02IN is out of stock because everyone bought it:wink:, wait for some time, it will be stocked again....

That's what I also thought. But we never know. There are many people within this forum itself who are going to replace their laptop.

ajsta

Right off the assembly line
Im facing a strange problem here with the keyboard. Bought this lap last week from flipkart... i knw it was stupid... but got it for 60k... but now this...

whenever the system boots the comma key is automatically triggerd in repeat mode and stops when i press some other key for sometime...
then afterwards after the comma key is pressed the problem persists... Since im into programmin and all the <,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

see this is the problem... whenever i press this key it repeats...

the above key is kinda imptnt i tried remappin and the problem transferred to the turbo mode switchin key... bios problem? motherboard problem? keyboard problem? what shud i get replaced?

dan4u

Took Off!!!
@Swapnil26sps dude don't worry, nothin like that will happen, call your local samsung center and ask them specifically who they will be sending, they will tell you......

dan4u

Took Off!!!
^^ most people who got replacement were just paranoid(including me:oops:), because samsung is not known for its laptops, so any minor issue we face we relate it to ->"design fail" or "samsung not reputed laptop brand" or "my friend does not face it in his dell/hp", then we panic and ask for replacement/refund....if you look in the dell 15r se thread, some user's changed their screen because of dead pixel/spots on screen......every laptop will face issues sometime or the other, the earlier it happens the better (we can claim warranty:p), np550 owners have 2 years, so don't worry just enjoy your lap......

ShyamS

Broken In
Ok finally bought NP550P5C-S02IN model after A LOT of searching for 57K. It's a great deal for such high end laptop. So can you guy tell me or link me the driver updated if any?

ajsta

Got this laptop last week... Installed 7 games... was satisfied with everythin except gta 4...

TheSloth

The Slowest One
@dan4u: thanks bro. I am just worried that's all. I have read in TDF that some guy of flipkart ran away with the delivery product. That why lil worried

@dan4u: thanks bro. I am just worried that's all. I have read in TDF that some guy of flipkart ran away with the delivery product. That why lil worried

@Shyams: go to Samsung's website.

Dexter

can anyone provide me links for updating NP550 S01 , cause my laptop is having some downloading issues of the updates from 'easy software manager'

TheSloth

The Slowest One
@dexter: come on man, didn't you read my post just above yours? anyway *www.samsung.com/in/support/model/NP550P5C-S01IN-downloads

gamer0704

Broken In
Guys,
i had to use the recovery cd provided by samsung. but that wiped out windows office, norton antivirus and other softwares provided by samsung.
even the wireless network is not functioning. how do i get these things up and running?

dan4u

Took Off!!!
custom gaming laptops - Welcome to Sager Notebooks

why ..it ain't released in india?

well bro, have a look at this ORIGIN PC | High-Performance Custom Gaming PCs, Laptops, or Professional Workstations, its a company that was started by alienware employees when it was acquired by dell......

Top Bottom