The Samsung Series 5 550P Laptops Thread

demolisher48

Journeyman
temps dont scare me but i want to game at full so i will wait for a weel.for throttling problem and then i will give lappy for repair. or exchange the lappy.btw whats the procedure to get a replacement?and will i need to give warranty card? and will they give me kind of a slip or something when i leave my lappy there?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
@pratyush: yeah you are right bro. Samsung hasn't invested properly to cut prices. Other brands runs on 88C avg but they cost more. Our NP550 is not that costly. and same reason for why we can't compare. thing about 101 you said, i agree with you, i take back what i said. 101 is too much, wont survive in long run.

pratyush997

Inactive
@demoliser yeah u will need invoice(original) and ur lappy to.get replacement...only.n. yeah they will. give u a slip when u leave ur lappy to get repaired

Last edited:

zenom-z

Broken In
any idea.. how many days it will take for replacement.. and also.. what are the resons to tell.. i am also going to apply for a replacement...

i phoned the technical support.. they said.. 90 and above.. must give for service centre...

pratyush997

Inactive
any idea.. how many days it will take for replacement.. and also.. what are the resons to tell.. i am also going to apply for a replacement...

i phoned the technical support.. they said.. 90 and above.. must give for service centre...
these days They ain't in mood to give replacement or refund...maybe due to that fine in apple-sammy patent issue...

zenom-z

Broken In
yeah.. someone who got 2 replacement here.. please adivce.. us.. i am going to service centre tomo..

TheSloth

The Slowest One
apple walon ko pakad k maro. unke karan humari lag rahi hai(if the reason is same as above)

pratyush997

Inactive
@pratyush: yeah you are right bro. Samsung hasn't invested properly to cut prices. Other brands runs on 88C avg but they cost more. Our NP550 is not that costly. and same reason for why we can't compare. thing about 101 you said, i agree with you, i take back what i said. 101 is too much, wont survive in long run.
n btw......a cool weak lappy is better than hot powerful lappy.....cuz heat can kill lappy ... :wink: the only reason Asus is my fav. brand

Theodre

In the zone
Guys, if i am getting the lap for repairing and if the HDD get's replaced, where will i find all my driver's which is in hidden partition??? The 22 Gb thing????? :-?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
@demolisher: why you will say throttling. Say the correct reason. Temps na? Then zenomz said above 90 belongs to service center. And moreover they check in front of you what is the problem, i mean you have to show them hat problem you are facing. If throttling then show that

pratyush997

Inactive
@swapnil :- in my case cc was pure noob ....didn't knew how to measure temps...so throttling was out of question...

@swapnil :- in my case cc was pure noob ....didn't knew how to measure temps...so throttling was out of question...

pratyush997

Inactive
pratyush.. what did u do ? u said its handing and gave the laptop and came >?
they told me that they gonna examine lappy for any fault and only provide replacement if any normal app or sammy app fails to run

and...
that noob told me that fan might be not working n he will reinstall os to check it again

Last edited:

demolisher48

Journeyman
i just want this throttling off

and. they will five my invoice back right? and bluedart is saying thry dnt deliver to my area what will happen to my flipkart order

ujjwal007

Lost in games

and. they will five my invoice back right? and bluedart is saying thry dnt deliver to my area what will happen to my flipkart order

never happened with me :cool: just temp. screwed me in gta 4 thats it!

they told me that they gonna examine lappy for any fault and only provide replacement if any normal app or sammy app fails to run

and...
that noob told me that fan might be not working n he will reinstall os to check it again

:rofl: what a noob

pratyush997

Inactive

just to stop Throttling.....throttle stop can help ...but temps will be faqed up

@ujjwal.....yeah...I wanna give him noobest ( :noob: ) of the century award