The Samsung Series 5 550P Laptops Thread

pratyush997

Inactive
I think we should be able to get one locally. Several laptops use 120W 19V chargers. May be not a branded one.
PSU is imp. thing..u just can't pick any psu and charge ur lappy!!! it can even destroy some components.. similar to the one we use in PC..desi psu can't run GFX card

check this link its an acer model, but I think its compatible, but I don't think there's a need for it right now, lets see what samsung cc says.
What about this Seems legit..

Theodre

In the zone
@dan4u- I got that call!!! I got that call from my dads friend that the laptop is recieved :D:toast::doublethumb::cloud9:
Am so excited :hyper::hyper::hyper: Thanks for everyone's support till now :) And am looking forward to the future helps too :D:D:D:D:D I have to goto cochin to get the lappy :D:wink::mrgreen::)

dexbg

Journeyman
PSU is imp. thing..u just can't pick any psu and charge ur lappy!!! it can even destroy some components.. similar to the one we use in PC..desi psu can't run GFX card

What about this Seems legit..

This charger looks good but .. damn 4k !!!

And we can use any charger as long as the specs are suitable ..

Ashish247

Journeyman
pratyush997;1725828 What about [URL="*www.ebay.in/itm/Samsung-120W-Replacement-AC-Adapter-Samsung-Series-7-All-In-One-PC-D-SOY-/271027422799#ht_2021wt_906" said:
this[/URL] Seems legit..
+1 This should be it

dan4u

Took Off!!!
@dan4u- I got that call!!! I got that call from my dads friend that the laptop is recieved :D:toast::doublethumb::cloud9:
Am so excited :hyper::hyper::hyper: Thanks for everyone's support till now :) And am looking forward to the future helps too :D:D:D:D:D I have to goto cochin to get the lappy :D:wink::mrgreen::)

congrats bro:) ...have fun:wink:

@ dan 4u ->no man As I already told..LOCAL psu too have same specs as branded psu but when on load getting faqed up
what did they say?? and 4k is a lil too much, but I don't see the need to get a 120w psu, just set the cpu max 70% while gaming....

EDIT:- also that charger is located in the US

pratyush997

Inactive
congrats bro:) ...have fun:wink:

what did they say?? and 4k is a lil too much, but I don't see the need to get a 120w psu, just set the cpu max 70% while gaming....

EDIT:- also that charger is located in the US
They ships to India, Bro..BTW I just wanted to show u guyz that i7 should have got that!

TheSloth

The Slowest One
@NikiNfOuR: congrats.
One question guys. If I keep my WiFi on even when not connected to any network,will it reduce Charge?

dexbg

Journeyman
Teensy bit.. You wifi keeps searching for new networks periodically .. but unless its broadcasting/sending data battery should not be consumed.

I always keep it on.

Top Bottom