The relationships help thread.

You know whats love at first site? A movie :|

Most people on "fall in love at first site" are actually ignorant nubs with limited vocabulary. What they naively interpret as "love" is actually an infatuation, or in a more general term, "crush". Thats it.

You dont fall in love immediately, and if you keep looking at every infatuation as love, you probably never will. (you = anybody in general)

cyberjunkie

Journeyman
LOL, I was thinking about creating such thread for a long time, but then ROSSI and his delete button.

LUL!

I didn't delete the last couple of threads with similar themes :lol:

got the popcorn ....just need the pepsi now :p

That's exactly what a lot of people are going to do. A bunch of people being given advice while the larger crowd has a ball, laughing at the discussions going on in the thread :p

We'll watch this thread closely :twisted:

sujoyp

Grand Master
How attracted?
Do u get addicted to it?

U r immune to beautiful girls but that urge u r having now, how do u explain that?
What is that? Lust?
What if she is not counted in the hot category? What if she is only a b-e-a-t-i-f-u-l and cute gal?

As I told u before the attraction can be of any type...u can be attracted by voice, body language or anything

Lust is when u r first attracted by her physical appearance...

Addiction for anyone whome u have seen once is just a crush...its like u always wanted a GF like that so u want to meet her/talk to her again and again...try to come closer to her

Remember Love is not just romance/lust/crush/infatuation/attraction

Love is more of knowing/caring/commitment/understanding
:pullhair: :fishwhack:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
love is when u feel the innocence again even though your hdd is full of art films :p

Litmus test for love:
If u start missing someone in their absence and later after a long time hav sudden bouts pf smile thinking abt the memories and no longer feel the absence of person even though the person is not there. Only thing that matters is the happiness of that person.

Btw i just loled thinking that the person one loves is 70% water.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

@rhitwick
So u too fall for the cutesy decent elegant girls unlike hot ones ?:p

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
WOW!!! Is this ur original? :p
Good thought though....
Hmmm
Nope, about 10% of total hdd capacity. I rather prefer quality over quantity. Though i have more audios, movies and games compared to art films :p
Ayway the line is original.

Ya, its the other 30% that makes u high. Isn't it always ;-)
Its just how you percieve. I prefer strange and beautiful (matt hales's lyrics said it all). Strange as in something specific to a peraon, beautiful is a relative term, for me its elegance which i admire. Last girl was not so gifted with awesome assets but she made me smile and thats where i lost my defenses.

Oh, btw i m gonna create a thread about something very imp for digitians. I'll share my exp in that. Lol...a successful experience :p

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
There is no love at first site. It's just 'wooo what a hotty let's flirt with her' at first sight.

I also prefer a girl who's caring, understanding and a little smart. Looks are okay as long as they are decent. I always preferred simplicity :).

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

@rhitwick
So u too fall for the cutesy decent elegant girls unlike hot ones ?:p

Hey, just noticed this post of urs.

The answer would be yes :p

Then the question would arise how to keep your vocal cord active when your brain stops working, so that you can actually do something rather proving urself dumb...!!!

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
^^hehehe....reminds me of what happened at DADAR two weeks back, when something similar happened!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Hmmmm......

U know talking with PCs has some downside, they can't surprise u. Applying theory to reality is even tough.
Environmental hazards are never estimated........

I'm in trouble

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^lol...when there is someone whom i really want to talk to, it just happens that i tend to have socially inept duck moments. Trick is to be urself and do like an optipess. 30% success rate with smooth conversations for me.

When i recall past, i remember that if a girl gets to know me and spend more time with me then it just happens that she will fall for me (barring 20%), funnily enough my geekiness becomes a pro. But the intended relationship is serious kind of, truly...madly and deeply.

One more thing, ur childhood shapes up ur adult life.

sujoyp

Grand Master
One more thing, ur childhood shapes up ur adult life.

Please elaborate what exactly u ment to say by this..

U know I was very shy in school and never ever made a female friend..I used to keep away from them...but in college 2nd year itself I had a girlfriend:) and then in MBA one more:lol:...soo my childhood didnt effect my adult life:twisted:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Please elaborate what exactly u ment to say by this..

U know I was very shy in school and never ever made a female friend..I used to keep away from them...but in college 2nd year itself I had a girlfriend:) and then in MBA one more:lol:...soo my childhood didnt effect my adult life:twisted:

+1

+1

@sujoyp - which college was that, i am coming there!;-)

Wait, you'll get your chance in your college itself. Dont worry, its just a simple exercise. Just PM kanjar about that.... :D :D :D

Top Bottom