The relationships help thread.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Krates: Date of Birth
March 13, 1993 (17)
Psychosocial : November 1, 1994 (15)
Hmm dont you think you people are too young for all these drama ..?

And i hope everyone says their age before they give their *suggestion/advice* ..
My Age: 20

I dont understand what it got to do with age... Atleast we are not the ones who are having kids at 13 ..

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Krates: Date of Birth
March 13, 1993 (17)
Psychosocial : November 1, 1994 (15)
Hmm dont you think you people are too young for all these drama ..?

And i hope everyone says their age before they give their *suggestion/advice* ..
My Age: 20

Age dosen't matter. Experience does. And I didn't say that I would be the one who will help. I said everyone can contribute.

And I am 15 and my dad's 40+ ...still I know more tech than him. Age has nothing to do with this.

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

^^ obviously.. she is no classmate.. She is one of my best friends.. but I don't like her like that... the thing is she proposed me but I did not like her like that so I said no.. after some days she started noticing one of my friend and my friend is being very nice to her obviously to get her but my friend is no innocent guy and his habits are very wrong which she doesn't know I tried to tell her but she is not listening..

She is very good by nature.. studious.. -10% techy.. and love music :)

I want her to break up with that guy as he is not a person I want my friend to be with and if she comes her habit to know then it can happen :)

Then it's a straight path for you mate. Keep in contact with her and keep getting closer and slowly and slowly open up her eyes.

One thing you gotta be careful is that never go in for the kill without evidence. Girls are smart. If you go and say that 'Hey, don't go near that guy... he's been like flirting with a thousand girls' ...she will ask for evidence (names of a few girls, etc). So always be prepared. If you can't win with the truth, lie. Sure relationships are from the heart and stuff but you gotta always use your rationality.

If nothing's happening, get another of your female friend to act for you. As a fake evidence maybe ? Ask her to go and tell the girl that this guy tried to flirt with her and he's bad and stuff.

I hope you work something out.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
^^ obviously.. she is no classmate.. She is one of my best friends.. but I don't like her like that... the thing is she proposed me but I did not like her like that so I said no.. after some days she started noticing one of my friend and my friend is being very nice to her obviously to get her but my friend is no innocent guy and his habits are very wrong which she doesn't know I tried to tell her but she is not listening..

I want her to break up with that guy as he is not a person I want my friend to be with and if she comes her habit to know then it can happen :)

Accha aam rakhna bhi hai aur khana bhi hai?? (Dialogue : Saathiya) :grin: :wink:

@Psychosocial Do you work as Love Guru in any of those **** TV/Radio shows??

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
[this may be a troll :-D ]

Man, I remember, he used to be a "Oh I so so hate love and gals, they r naive, dumbo" etc. Now he has a GF and from "psycho" he has become "social".

BUT, the intention for this thread is good, I support it :twisted:

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Accha aam rakhna bhi hai aur khana bhi hai?? (Dialogue : Saathiya) :grin: :wink:

No. I help people manipulate other people. Is that bad ?

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

[this may be a troll :-D ]

Man, I remember, he used to be a "Oh I so so hate love and gals, they r naive, dumbo" etc. Now he has a GF and from "psycho" he has become "social".

BUT, the intention for this thread is good, I support it :twisted:

That was the time when I was an immature, pants over the head retard. I am still not a social butterfly but I understand humans much better now. Atleast girls.

Thanks for the support lol... I hope it is 'entertaining' to you.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Aaah after 2 long long affairs I am out of this gf/bf thing...but would love to see whats happening in this thread:mrgreen:..

Enjoy

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
@psychosocial,

It would be very mean to tell that you don't have enough experience in this field. But I have to stress that AGE DO PLAYS A MAJOR ROLE. Your views, opinions, will not be one and the same once you reach certain age. That said, there is no guarantee that your ideas will change.

After all, what i am trying to say is, the age does matter as is it is directly proportional to experience. What might a 17 year old boy's source of love knowledge.. tracks of fellow friends, movies, books. Of course, the situation will be the same for 20 year old too. But they will witness some matured tracks. And will be blessed with mind stability and maturity.

NOTE: Exceptions will be every where. I don't think that all teens and above teens will be one and the same.

BTW, I am 20 years old.

sujoyp

Grand Master
^^yaah i can assure that vamsi_krishna is definitely correct...I have bit of experience in both ages:mrgreen:....and what we think when we r 15-20 is not what we think in 22-25...Mindset chages

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@psychosocial,

It would be very mean to tell that you don't have enough experience in this field. But I have to stress that AGE DO PLAYS A MAJOR ROLE. Your views, opinions, will not be one and the same once you reach certain age. That said, there is no guarantee that your ideas will change.

After all, what i am trying to say is, the age does matter as is it is directly proportional to experience. What might a 17 year old boy's source of love knowledge.. tracks of fellow friends, movies, books. Of course, the situation will be the same for 20 year old too. But they will witness some matured tracks. And will be blessed with mind stability and maturity.

NOTE: Exceptions will be every where. I don't think that all teens and above teens will be one and the same.

BTW, I am 20 years old.

I dunno man. I don't want to argue with anyone. I see you make your point. Age does have an effect on your experience. You see more as you grow. Agreed :).

AcceleratorX

Youngling

As a friend, it is your duty only to warn, not to direct anyone's actions. If she's a good friend to you, you could try telling her that you have a few doubts about this guy (without getting into the gory details), and that she should be a little cautious. Do mention that this guy has been your friend for a while, so that it gets into her head that friends are supposed to know what each one's been doing :)

Either way, don't get too serious about it (say it all in a light hearted manner) - it will get you into trouble rather than anyone else. And don't go out of your way trying to get them broken up. You must understand that ultimately it's her decision to break up, and she will do it when she wants to (this is especially true of teenage girls!).

And finally, don't bother too much about it.....keep yourself going strong - it's often worthless to spend time over things you don't have direct control of. Let things naturally take their course. Girls are smart too, they've got secrets too, as well as a "gossip circle".....now if the three of you have common female friends, stuff will flow around and eventually the girls find out too (the "gossip circle" is a big theory I don't want to get into right now :p).

So, you just take it easy and enjoy your life. Warn her, advise her, but do NOT even try to compel her to do anything.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Is there anything called "Love at first sight" ?
Is it even possible to fall in love with someone just seeing her? Isn't it insane? Is it even love?

How can u love someone without knowing anything about her???

sujoyp

Grand Master
Is there anything called "Love at first sight" ?
Is it even possible to fall in love with someone just seeing her? Isn't it insane? Is it even love?

How can u love someone without knowing anything about her???

No I dont belive in love at first sight...it would be a mere attraction...attraction can be of anything from appearance, body language, voice, eyes...anything.

by just looking at her if u started lliking her...that simply means u found her attractive...but where is love here!!

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
As a friend, it is your duty only to warn, not to direct anyone's actions. If she's a good friend to you, you could try telling her that you have a few doubts about this guy (without getting into the gory details), and that she should be a little cautious. Do mention that this guy has been your friend for a while, so that it gets into her head that friends are supposed to know what each one's been doing :)

Either way, don't get too serious about it (say it all in a light hearted manner) - it will get you into trouble rather than anyone else. And don't go out of your way trying to get them broken up. You must understand that ultimately it's her decision to break up, and she will do it when she wants to (this is especially true of teenage girls!).

And finally, don't bother too much about it.....keep yourself going strong - it's often worthless to spend time over things you don't have direct control of. Let things naturally take their course. Girls are smart too, they've got secrets too, as well as a "gossip circle".....now if the three of you have common female friends, stuff will flow around and eventually the girls find out too (the "gossip circle" is a big theory I don't want to get into right now :p).

So, you just take it easy and enjoy your life. Warn her, advise her, but do NOT even try to compel her to do anything.

thanks.. :) @physchosocial thanks to u too buddy.. :)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
by just looking at her if u started lliking her...that simply means u found her attractive...but where is love here!!

How attracted?
Do u get addicted to it?

U r immune to beautiful girls but that urge u r having now, how do u explain that?
What is that? Lust?
What if she is not counted in the hot category? What if she is only a b-e-a-t-i-f-u-l and cute gal?

Last edited:
Top Bottom