The Power Behind Unreal Engine 4

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
The most awaited next-gen engine from epic games is almost upon us. Its tech features has been extensively discussed in the following video.
UE4 features a whole new different type of ray tracing called voxel cone raytracing that completely eliminates
pre-compute based lighting features or static lighting.

Ray tracing will be dynamically done here with far greater accuracy. All that and more in the following :

Source

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
truly amazing........WOW!!
but that's what u should expect from unreal it truly revolutionized gaming............

which game was that...??
it was looking like holywood movie

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
i still remember how amazed i was playing unreal tournament like 10 years back after playing quake 3 arena ..........
no comparison at all..... i immediately switched to UT playing it till now........

Hrishi

i still remember how amazed i was playing unreal tournament like 10 years back after playing quake 3 arena ..........
no comparison at all..... i immediately switched to UT playing it till now........

I was a small kid back then , so have faint memories about games , but I still remember how crazy we guys used to go for playing UT back then.The Graphics were exceptional for the games of UT era.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
I was a small kid back then , so have faint memories about games , but I still remember how crazy we guys used to go for playing UT back then.The Graphics were exceptional for the games of UT era.

specially the map ctf face i remember how i just stand at top of base and just look at the big blue earth it was like real feeling as in real space......

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
Even the bots were brutal in the original UT. Nightmare difficulty in Q3A is nothing compared to Godmode in UT.
I would love to see a new UT made with this engine. IMO the military campaigns in current games are getting monotonous these days.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
there was a project regarding that people from all over the world contributed to it it was to use unreal engine 2 and remaking unreal tournament with better textures and lighting.....

terrifficm

Broken In
The Adernaline pumping thing was the voice of annoucer and when you use to get multiple kills without getting killed

"KILLING SPREE"

"RAMPAGE"

"DOMINATING"

"UNSTOPPABLE"

"GODLIKE"

Top Bottom