The Photography Thread

tkin

Back to school!!
This snap was taken without much prep and it was raining heavily, so it didn't come out as good as I hoped, but I'm planning to get back there pretty soon.

*i.imgur.com/RKuIAzv.jpg

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Hijacking this thread to publicize this: *forum.digit.in/cameras-camcorders/...but-just-79-came-know-indiegogo-campaign.html

Needs opinions from photographers here. Thanks.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Some timepass macro pics :D

*c2.staticflickr.com/8/7780/29211398081_554ce65cf6_c.jpgspidy 1 by Sujoy Packrasy, on Flickr
*c7.staticflickr.com/9/8203/29001897190_48bc46e5a4_z.jpgspidy2 by Sujoy Packrasy, on Flickr
*c7.staticflickr.com/9/8293/29256161086_3c3ae03994_z.jpgins1 by Sujoy Packrasy, on Flickr
*c3.staticflickr.com/9/8407/28667266474_ba2180a455_z.jpgrose1 by Sujoy Packrasy, on Flickr

That bug is literally 2 cm bug :D you may have seen small bugs sitting on fruits..its the same flying bug

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Have been trying timelapses this week. Is there anyway to get instagram images here? Like flickr links?
I think, yes.
If you can't find bb code link in instagram, right click and select view image. Copy the link from address bar and paste it here between "img" bb code.

CRACING

Journeyman
Hello Friends,

Weeks ago I have to taken few pictures of my car with 35mm lens and thought to share here.

I have done the detailing job so paint surface is looking good but what more can we expect from a 7 year old car. :)

No comments/review for the 35mm lens because you all know how good it is.

Here is the album link and here is the details about my car detailing job.

These were taking with 18-55mm lens long ago. Images are sharp but background is more visible.

Hope you guys like it.

Thanks...
Best Regards

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
still cant figure out a good way to post video ... check it out here Amlan Mathur (@amlanmathur) • Instagram photos and videos

Plus it's amazing how many experts use LRtimelapse, it has an awesome and very usable evaluation version. Plus even though it takes a ton of time the results are spectacular.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
I have done the detailing job so paint surface is looking good but what more can we expect from a 7 year old car. :)
Looks as good as a new car.
Kit lens photographs look better than prime ;)

still cant figure out a good way to post video ... check it out here Amlan Mathur (@amlanmathur) • Instagram photos and videos
There is no option to get bbcode or share the media?

CRACING

Journeyman
Looks as good as a new car.
Kit lens photographs look better than prime ;)

It was 11am when I took those shots with kit lens. The sun was right above the car so exposure was good. I could have set f/8 for more sharpness but that would have made background very clear.

When I took photos with prime lens, the time was 6pm and sun didn't lit the car properly for a good exposure, hence dull or sunset like photos. :p

35mm Prime lens has shallow depth of field till f/5.6 and the the center sharpness is excellent. Perfect lens for subject photography. If stopping down to f/8 then I would use 18-55mm kit lens because I think at f/8 to f/11 the kit lens is sharper then 35mm prime. Eg. For Landscape, Nightscape and etc.

At f/5.6, the kit lens is not sharp and there comes prime lens.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Ganpati 2016 :D

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8519/28888749694_0e36651caf_c.jpg

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8142/29223797590_05c60377a6_h.jpg

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8667/28888760054_bb93b7271a_h.jpg

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8094/29223802260_dda5ab0ddc_h.jpg

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Another attempt at getting a decent timelapse. I love how cool these look and the sort of slice of life that you can get from a timelapse. You'll have to click on this to play the lapse

*c8.staticflickr.com/9/8069/29132334703_555ce0af24_b.jpg
Waking up to the weekend by Amlan Mathur, on Flickr

Next attempt is trying out digital blending using the images form this timelapse

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Another attempt at getting a decent timelapse.
Next attempt is trying out digital blending using the images form this timelapse
I first thought that it's a still photograph. Then I clicked and saw the timelapse video.
I like the still version more :)

You gonna try time slice?

Top Bottom