The Photography Thread

quan chi

mortal kombat
Thank you guys.:)
[MENTION=154968]Gen.Libeb[/MENTION] Yes it is.:)
Btw your first shot is very good. The next two I think have color & sharpness issue.

[MENTION=15209]quan chi[/MENTION], great pic!! [MENTION=154968]Gen.Libeb[/MENTION], which city is that ?

And I tried something monochrome again:
*farm6.staticflickr.com/5798/20818501586_4defbe308d.jpgInfinity^2 by Siddharth Tomar, on Flickr

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Thank you guys.:)Btw your first shot is very good. The next two I think have color & sharpness issue.

Thanks. I'll blame the sharpness on mobile, Moto E .. the camera isn't that good & I'm not really used to taking pics with it.
The colours, now that you said I see its kind of bluish.

[MENTION=15209]quan chi[/MENTION], great pic!! [MENTION=154968]Gen.Libeb[/MENTION], which city is that ?
Mumbai

Are those clouds ?

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Can you guys post the best eye shots that you can get ? Lighter iris will have better details.
Though I have taken few but those are not serious attempts. :)
If anybody can improve the photo more please let me know. I would happily give him the raw file.
It's a nice work :)
I don't know if I can improve it, but love to try.
Milky Way photos are epic.
Thank you. :)
To me 2nd looks good.
I barely see the clouds. If it's what you intended with the picture, fine. If not, I guess your display is lot brighter than mine.

I barely see the clouds. If it's what you intended with the picture, fine. If not, I guess your display is lot brighter than mine.

That's the problem with a TN panel, with a not so great contrast ratio. I actually don't know where my monochromes are heading during post processing.
Oh, and in this case, the only thing I wanted to focus on the cloud at horizon.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Thanks guys.:)
nac unfortuntely I deleted the raw one will send you one next time.:)
[MENTION=125148]Cyanide[/MENTION] I think the concept is good but the composition could have been better. Anyways nice click.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Got some good shots roaming around the city this weekend. Love the Split toning feature in lightroom, plus how much you can push raw files

*farm1.staticflickr.com/566/20713714558_c4efa5d675_c.jpgTravelling into the sunset by Amlan Mathur, on Flickr

Nice one [MENTION=8593]izzikio_rage[/MENTION]

Today, I finally got some time to go through the raws. The result:
*farm6.staticflickr.com/5777/20768036020_4a485c6c43.jpgIndia-DSC4455 by Siddharth Tomar, on Flickr
*farm6.staticflickr.com/5681/20956373465_55e09cc379.jpgMilan-DSC3340 by Siddharth Tomar, on Flickr
*farm1.staticflickr.com/601/20946585222_9cd7b9b051.jpgBellinzona-DSC4118 by Siddharth Tomar, on Flickr
*farm6.staticflickr.com/5702/20963522701_4d2e654e2e.jpgIndia-DSC4456 by Siddharth Tomar, on Flickr

quan chi

mortal kombat
@Izzikio that tree is distracting otherwise a good shot.(Just my thought)
[MENTION=2935]a_medico[/MENTION] thats a wonderful shot.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Oh, that's an awesome shot Amlan. Beautiful composition and vibrant colours. :)

- - - Updated - - -

The same for a_medico. Beautiful shot. I think this is nowhere here in India. We've got a bad pollution problem, so, such sofas can't be kept out or they'll be covered in dust in no time. :p

Top Bottom