The Photography Thread

aaruni

The Linux Guy
Here it is. I try to click some stuff whenever I can borrow a DSLR. Its manual focus.

*farm8.staticflickr.com/7558/16073170595_ae21b8f6df_o.jpgDSC_0951gmp by Aaruni.k, on Flickr

sujoyp

Grand Master
hmm its fine..but you need to edit this pic...remove the shadow a bit...smoothen the skin...increase the exposure...and pic will look much better (please ask the model to smile a bit :) )

aaruni

The Linux Guy
hmm its fine..but you need to edit this pic...remove the shadow a bit...smoothen the skin...increase the exposure...and pic will look much better (please ask the model to smile a bit :) )

Teach me, master.

Also, model didn't know photo was being taken. I like photos where the subjects are natural, not posing.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
^ That's a great panorama, Anirban. In that Flickr album I find that Sunset from Mayabundar photo also is quite awesome.

thanks!! :D

anirban 1st one is good...but what did you do with 2nd one...

:lol:

the 2nd one is PP'ed to a great extent. it was taken on ISO1600, handheld. Used Raw manipulation to bring out certain details, but failed miserably. :p :D

- - - Updated - - -

Some pics I took yesterday

love the Gateway pic! :)

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Still playing around with the new 50mm. Haven't really had time to post process the images. Here is one that actually came out a little good

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8670/16109129825_95bd6cf8d0_c.jpgJingle bells by Amlan Mathur, on Flickr

quan chi

mortal kombat
Posting after a long time.(all are from mobile cam)Some very good photos in the previous pages. [MENTION=39722]sujoyp[/MENTION] your second pic from previous page looks very neat. Is it HDR?
*s21.postimg.org/ex9su2bif/WP_20141225_016_1.jpg
*s27.postimg.org/4sbddujcz/WP_20141225_053.jpg

Last edited:

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
awesome pics quan chi ... guess a little post processing will really bring out the details

since we are speaking about mountains

*farm8.staticflickr.com/7461/16147399031_08972b96ce_c.jpgCapturing the moment by Amlan Mathur, on Flickr

tkin

Back to school!!
From my recent trip to Sandakphu:

Kanchenjunga:
*i.imgur.com/Pm4M8pJ.jpg

Walk above the clouds:
*i.imgur.com/1XGhmA8.jpg

Kanchenjunga at midday:
*i.imgur.com/CpkUBE3.jpg

The highest place above land:
*i.imgur.com/mDJEw50.jpg

Child of the mountains:
*i.imgur.com/pKRnEhz.jpg

The dark lake:
*i.imgur.com/oBojVST.jpg

Toy train:
*i.imgur.com/mK7g6ZV.jpg

Darjeeling Mall at night:
*i.imgur.com/XFLM1Vx.jpg

Ditto:
*i.imgur.com/k7iGbOO.jpg

Dawn:
*i.imgur.com/10nASlH.jpg

Backdrop of the mountains:
*i.imgur.com/yzTBb6Z.jpg

White wolf:
*i.imgur.com/tbAKceT.jpg

More photogenic than me:
*i.imgur.com/j1Tza1M.jpg

Very rare sight:
*i.imgur.com/WqOOhfo.jpg

Red panda:
*i.imgur.com/o0suK9H.jpg

Best shot this trip:
*i.imgur.com/PZZl1aw.jpg

Tea Garden:
*i.imgur.com/p8XbJwT.jpg

Most expensive tea I'd had:
*i.imgur.com/NBcoeR4.jpg

God rays?
*i.imgur.com/16JIBjs.jpg

Mall Market:
*i.imgur.com/nX2jY0R.jpg

kaz

right here
Great Shots Guys :)
Posting after a loooooong time..

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8672/16165437412_977e5af8d2_c.jpg
To Be Hanged Till Death !!

tkin

Back to school!!
excellent shots tkin ...himalayan ranges are beautiful...those wolf and redpanda where superb
Thanks sujoy, help me with this please: *www.digit.in/forum/cameras-camcorders/189281-time-go-manual-get-me-dslr.html

I missed a lot of good shots, Everest and Kanchenjunga at dawn looked like heaven, I nearly got frostbite trying to take the picture without gloves, but my camera didn't behave as well as I had expected.

Top Bottom