The Photography Thread

msn

खिड़की माने Windows
@msn very nice shots...liked the reflelction of train...i was confused for sometime which one is the original one
and portrait is also nice...sadly that cap is mostly cut...should have covered that colourful cap more :)

Thanks for pointing that out. I would keep that in mind while composing my shots from next time onwards.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
My first Panorama
*img854.imageshack.us/img854/8388/panoe.jpg

Neem fruit - Selective colour
*img607.imageshack.us/img607/1636/img6380q.jpg

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
@ sujoyp, a_medico, msn, nac, brilliant pics.
@sujoyp: both the dragonfly pics are simply brilliant. I think you've used the optical zoom. right? coz the dragon fly will not wait for getting clicked by a photobie.
@msn: excellent pic, especially, the trails visible behind the vehicles.
@nac: neem fruit - selective colour is good. Seems like the colour has been bumped up?

sujoyp

Grand Master
@cyberkid ...thanks...in the closeup shot the dragonfly was really coorperative...and did not fly away
the 1st one is taken with zoom lens

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Have u seen this insect before..if yes what it is called...?
clicked through my Nikon D3100

DSC_1927.jpg

tkin

Back to school!!
@tkin 1st one of boats looks good...2nd one lights r just too far away
2nd one taken in hyderabad, I tired to get as much as the shoreline as possible, sort of like a panning pic, didn't work out so well :p

Have u seen this insect before..if yes what it is called...?
clicked through my Nikon D3100

View attachment 6197
It is a Scutigera, commonly known as centipede, not dangerous, not very poisonous either: *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scutigera_coleoptrata

*i.imgur.com/48nU1.jpg

*i.imgur.com/IlPKe.jpg

*i.imgur.com/GUC3a.jpg

*i.imgur.com/rtYJm.jpg

*i.imgur.com/cuNgx.png

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
@ tkin. Brilliant shoreline. Panoramic pic would have been even better. I could just imagine the beauty of the colourful lit shoreline in night.

The gulmohar shot would have been absolutely stunning, had it been in full bloom.BTW I liked it, and the third one in that post (i suppose of some park).

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Periwinkle (Hybrid) in morning after heavy rains during night

*i.imgur.com/27uyBl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/Ducvbl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/qQbqIl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/0b10Wl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/zHHmll.jpg

tkin

Back to school!!
@ tkin. Brilliant shoreline. Panoramic pic would have been even better. I could just imagine the beauty of the colourful lit shoreline in night.

The gulmohar shot would have been absolutely stunning, had it been in full bloom.BTW I liked it, and the third one in that post (i suppose of some park).
Thanks, I like to do night pics, previously I was using flat surfaces with a Sony W270, now I have a tripod and a FZ150, now have to find some shorelines.

Top Bottom