The Photography Thread

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@nac, second shot is well composed. Can't say the same about others.

Few months back someone here told some important words 'if you are serious about photography, then stop clicking everything'

kjuvale

Pharmaguru
@Jaggy: Awesome snaps. Can you tell me, how did you processed mango shot, looks nice.

@arian: congrats for the lens, its great lens, I have the same lens too :D

here are some more snaps from me:

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8010/7192065328_7d7182470f_z.jpg
Interlaken to Jungfraujoch by digitman2006, on Flickr

*farm8.staticflickr.com/7216/7192065618_40ee50b24d_z.jpg
from Thunersee by digitman2006, on Flickr

dingdong

Banned
@criztle nice shots.. try not to keep the subject at the center :)
@jagg89 lovely shots.. like the 2nd one :)

Finally my 70-300 is here.. its big and heavy.. the VC works great.. will take a few shots this weekend.. :)

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8166/7171790512_e2f5677536_b.jpg
1 by doomslyr, on Flickr

*farm6.staticflickr.com/5468/7171789762_20f66138e9_b.jpg
3 by doomslyr, on Flickr

wooooow!!! mate congrats.

kjuvale do you work for any magazine or flims.:)

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Rhitwick,
Thanks for the comments. But sadly, I am in that phase and see it...

Kjuvale,
As always, yours are good. But, the one who bought the lens is Arian not me... ;)

Ratzee,
Fantastic debut...

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@nac, don't take tis other way.

U've imagination which shows in your few shots. Even if you click random things try to make a good composition. A good composition makes even least important things strike out.

Best of luck.

jagg89

RoCk N' RoLL
@kapil ur photography has improved tremendously! Both r great shots! the sepia type effect worked great in 1st shot and 2nd one is a good composition and of course switzerland's nature does the rest of the work :wink:

about the mango shot.. I shot it in raw and did basic corrections and applied an ink type filter in PS..

sujoyp

Grand Master
nac dont take it otherwise...he is just telling u to improve on composition...thats all :)

Why cant i see ratzee pic :(

a_medico

Chillum Baba
kjuvale, super shots. Lucky man to visit such gorgeous places with a good gear and photographic brain. Rare combination.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Rhitwick and Sujoy,
No no no I didn't take it other way. What you have said is right? In fact I like to get commented the way you did. Generally, people don't want to offend by saying so and just leave the comment "Good", "nice"... It's good to make the point straight, and I am very much ok with it.

Sujoy, Ratzee uploaded his photo in his member account not from flickr or something.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Visit to Gandhi Museum...

*img687.imageshack.us/img687/354/img3019b.jpg

*img696.imageshack.us/img696/2559/img3036t.jpg

*img543.imageshack.us/img543/4941/img3068d.jpg

*img850.imageshack.us/img850/6198/img3078jx.jpg

*img17.imageshack.us/img17/9039/img3055lq.jpg

kjuvale

Pharmaguru
@nac: nice snaps and nice clean sky and sunny day, here having sunny day is like luxury :(
1st shot: i am not sure, but may be it would have been better to shot it from little more close.
3rd shot: don't know why, but it looks like, there is chromatic aberration on upper right hand corner.
4th and 5th: look overexposed, i guess its because of too much sun.

Thanks all for comments :)

@dingdong: no, I am not working for any magazine :D I am just a student and trying to learn photography (just as hobby :) ).

here are two more from me :

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8167/7205010664_cd0bd5b66e_z.jpg
From Thunersee by digitman2006, on Flickr

*farm8.staticflickr.com/7242/7205009776_a1993559bc_z.jpg

Last edited:

arian29

In the zone
Thanks all :)..
Nice shots @kjuvale.. love the 1st one, nice shots @nac
@kjuvale.. ur shots are like.. just take a printout and frame them.. very nice

dingdong

Banned
@nac: nice snaps and nice clean sky and sunny day, here having sunny day is like luxury :(
1st shot: i am not sure, but may be it would have been better to shot it from little more close.
3rd shot: don't know why, but it looks like, there is chromatic aberration on upper right hand corner.
4th and 5th: look overexposed, i guess its because of too much sun.

Thanks all for comments :)

@dingdong: no, I am not working for any magazine :D I am just a student and trying to learn photography (just as hobby :) ).

here are two more from me :

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8167/7205010664_cd0bd5b66e_z.jpg

*farm8.staticflickr.com/7242/7205009776_a1993559bc_z.jpg

Now this time you have made something wrong it seems in the second picture.First one is good.
I think the selection of location was not proper in the second.You should have shifted a little bit right.By not making the house as a subject.

Top Bottom