The Photography Thread

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Nice shot azeem. The trees shot is good considering you took it from a moving vehicle. Even the road in the first shot is good.

@Toofan - This shot is good. The guy seems really worried, just like a husband out of labor room. :D

toofan

Technomancer
Thanks. What a guess Man.
They were expecting the baby those days. And may be he was talking to her wife.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
great pics azzu .....especially the one with the sun and the trees.....great planning on your part to be able to take that from a moving car....

Stuge

Youngling
good picture vimal and Azzu :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: Flowers are the sweetest thing god has made !

*farm3.static.flickr.com/2424/3872226614_ffd66e25a5.jpg

Camera :IXUS 950is

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@Stuge - That's a really beautiful image. Wonderful colors. One thing I would like to say is the background is a bit cluttered to bring out the best from the flower. A smooth non-complex background would have helped. Maybe try shooting from a different angle.

Regarding cheapest external flash gun, I think Canon Speedlite 270EX. For which camera you need? Nikon or Canon?

Stuge

Youngling
@Stuge - That's a really beautiful image. Wonderful colors. One thing I would like to say is the background is a bit cluttered to bring out the best from the flower. A smooth non-complex background would have helped. Maybe try shooting from a different angle.
Dude ,I'm, aware of it :).

Background was terrible from all sides .

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Was just helping you :) No Worries stuge.
And what about the flashgun? You want one for Canon or Nikon?

BTW guys I would like to know your suggestions on this;

I would like to display my Flickr Photostream on my Wordpress Site. For the same, I selected the plugin Flickr+ Highsilde. The plugin is working fine but I was wondering is there any other way, more interesting way to display photos on wordpress?

Stuge

Youngling
which DSLR you have got ? for Nikon go with Nikon and for Canon go with Canon ,speedgun .Simple as that :).
I guess ,I'm able to get you properly ? what do you want to know .

cyberjunkie

Journeyman
Random stuff

*img18.imageshack.us/img18/3838/bulbl.jpg
*img18.imageshack.us/img18/6932/nikony.jpg
*img18.imageshack.us/img18/4289/appleki.jpg

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I loved the second shot CJ. I think you're passionate about macros which you're really good at. :)

OP
INS-ANI

INS-ANI

In the zone
Sharing few on my old pics... most of them taken from N73..
A cloudy day
*img156.imageshack.us/i/28032008094.jpg/
Blue sky
*img194.imageshack.us/i/addykitang.jpg/
Mahawaleshwar forest
*img194.imageshack.us/i/dsc00277ke.jpg/
Evening-sunset
*img204.imageshack.us/i/dsc00280i.jpg/

*img204.imageshack.us/i/dsc01132e.jpg/
*img198.imageshack.us/i/dsc01137sp.jpg/
*img198.imageshack.us/i/image595.jpg/
*img526.imageshack.us/i/image601.jpg/

A snap taken from window
*img143.imageshack.us/i/image404.jpg/
*img25.imageshack.us/i/image405i.jpg/
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Direct link to Gallery
*img156.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=28032008094.jpg

Last edited:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
@CJ post more. What is the third image though? Table corner? My imagination ran wild for some time staring at it.

@INS-ANI *img143.imageshack.us/img143/1522/image404.jpg is really awesome.

Ok. Posting some of mine.

*i37.tinypic.com/aeuwiu.jpg

*i33.tinypic.com/xfw5z4.jpg

*i33.tinypic.com/344y1hh.jpg

toofan

Technomancer
Anoroin: Very beautiful Images and composition. Although the book and worm shots are incorrectly white balanced but The vision is there.

Its raining raining and raining whole day. And my left eye went wrong yesterday. I had a checkup and now I am using PC by wearing a black goggles. Although the Doc. Advised me to take a rest but Cant stop my urge.

Did I Saw You Clicking ! Look Into My Eyes.

*img340.imageshack.us/img340/2883/eyesb.jpg

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
@CJ post more. What is the third image though? Table corner? My imagination ran wild for some time staring at it.
Apples IMO. :)

All you guys have jumped in with great pics. Suddenly there are a host of photographers in here! :)

Krow

Crowman
Anorion.. Me too using 17" CRT, looked strange at first, but it was made easy by the fact that I was eating an Apple. I was thinking, "Hey, haven't I seen these thingies in the pic somewhere?" ;)

@ ALL : Please have a look here. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=945285 Use this addon especially for this thread, where people sometimes post large res images. All credits to tarey_g. :razz:

toofan

Technomancer
*img66.imageshack.us/img66/6761/sunriseclouds.jpg

This is the Morning Shot And I tried to shot the sun. And the result is this.

Top Bottom