The Photography Thread

Krow

Crowman
^toofan, u mean Munshiyari??? Where the roads end? I was there its like 100kms from Almoda. Beautiful place. Dint have a decent cam at that time, else.... :(

Stuge

Youngling
Title :Stars-Go merri Go Round :
(Star Trail )

*farm4.static.flickr.com/3491/3856545253_e75415873f.jpg

30 sec (38 images ) stacked

*trying to find where I have hide the stacked picture with original colours *lol

D

Deleted member 26636

thats a nice pic stuge...how exactly do you create that?

toofan

Technomancer
^toofan, u mean Munshiyari??? Where the roads end? I was there its like 100kms from Almoda. Beautiful place. Dint have a decent cam at that time, else.... :(

Yes Its Munshiyari. After that comes Dharchula. I had gone till "Thal" a place before Munshiyari. But that time I was a kid studying at 10th and I had that "reel wala camera". And that time to me snapping a nature scene was like wasting of one shot.

then there is Pindari glaciar. Its a must go place. Very very beautiful Place all filled with mountains, and Snow.

Stuge. Nice image. How to create those. Some tutorials.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@kalpik - Nice images. I think you have clicked them in AUTO mode, next time try to tune the WB, Exposure Compensation etc & your pics should be more come out more beautiful.

Stuge

Youngling
@Star Trail :You guys can use Star Trail /Photoshop software for staccking purpose .

Capture as many as pictures as you can ,as this needs a lot of patience .1/2 or 3 hour long exposure photography is little difficult with digital sensor due to sensor heatingup problem .(THats why for start trails many people still prefer Flim )

The above picture is coposed of 38 images of 30sec each .ISO 200 ,f2.8

Krow

Crowman
Yes Its Munshiyari. After that comes Dharchula. I had gone till "Thal" a place before Munshiyari. But that time I was a kid studying at 10th and I had that "reel wala camera". And that time to me snapping a nature scene was like wasting of one shot.
Same here. I too had only a reel cam! :(
then there is Pindari glaciar. Its a must go place. Very very beautiful Place all filled with mountains, and Snow.
We were gonna go there, but couldn't for lack of time! :( But nonetheless, we went to a hot water spring. Smelled of sulphur.. :)

Stuge

Youngling
Same here. I too had only a reel cam! :(

We were gonna go there, but couldn't for lack of time! :( But nonetheless, we went to a hot water spring. Smelled of sulphur.. :)

hmm strange ,I've have been snapping pictures of Nature since my childhood(since the age of 9 years ) ,even when I had those ASA film camera (like Canon T70(SLR) ,Canon BF-7 etc).

I use to keep a camera for myself and click whatever I like :).

I will post one or two pictures from that time :)

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Some more Panning Photography Shots. Now I want to try panning some people, let's see how it goes.

*img508.imageshack.us/img508/5861/santrocarpanning.th.jpg

*img148.imageshack.us/img148/6906/bikerpanningcadellroad.th.jpg

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
@toofan: the black and white shot is amazing....specially the way the way the crisp detail of the foreground melts into the mists of the backdrop....

@Cool G5: panning shots are great fun....but its a matter of luck and practice that your subject does not get blurred....your shots are pretty good....

@stuge: loved star streaks the first time I saw them.....what is the method to get such a photo...you used 30 shots right .....over how long a period? A tripod is a must I guess...

Stuge

Youngling
so here it is:)

Title :Above the Clouds !

*farm3.static.flickr.com/2566/3949464202_17d817d901.jpg

Note:This is a Scanned Picture Taken in 1994 l.Picture has been taken by me and I was around 8 + at that time .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@izzikio_rage: I have posted the method above.
@G5:great going with Panning :)

Last edited:

toofan

Technomancer
Thanks Izziko.

Stuge might have a camera with him right form the birth.
Which model you use these days.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
*img36.imageshack.us/img36/2107/waytohome.jpg

Down to Earth.

Last edited:

Stuge

Youngling
thanks for compliments guys :)

These days I'm using Nikon D40 and Canon Ixus 950IS .Ready to get Nikon-D700 ,but rumors suggest NikonD700x is about to launched .So,I will wait before it is lauched and get D700 at that time :)

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I used to shoot with a yashica film-roll camera. Will digg my cupboard to see if I can find some goodies. I didn't experimented then since the film-roll & D&P were too costly.

Top Bottom