The Photography Thread

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
some help here please: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cameras-camcorders/170966-tamron-sigma-lens-dealer-mumbai.html

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Few from me...

*lh4.googleusercontent.com/-gLsqP3oDFyE/UTSsTnWxmwI/AAAAAAAA2GA/a8EGjQa1llM/s800/IMG_0076.JPG

*lh6.googleusercontent.com/-QJaeLdR9nuU/UTSsV7PGB4I/AAAAAAAA2GA/MpNPx2lSwXk/s640/IMG_0079.JPG

*lh5.googleusercontent.com/-HyqG-Xbzis4/UTSsXVGT33I/AAAAAAAA2GA/g39SllmhMmo/s800/IMG_0082.JPG

*lh6.googleusercontent.com/-KnfKTgLaPms/UTSsgbEIXBI/AAAAAAAA2GA/65P5ipe4934/s640/IMG_0097.JPG

lm2k

Journeyman
@anmolksharma - nice shot.
@rhitwick - first one is great. but it needs some Photoshopping. clone stamp the green stock cutting the flower , add vignette n a lomo effect.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Nice shots rhitwick. The first one is nice, the second one I suppose an opening dalhia bud, is also a good shot.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Guys I need an advice.

I use Paint.net for post processing jobs but I find that it does not support RAW files.
Is there any free and good image processing tool which can process RAW files?

lm2k

Journeyman
Guys I need an advice.

I use Paint.net for post processing jobs but I find that it does not support RAW files.
Is there any free and good image processing tool which can process RAW files?

canon digital photo professional that comes in a cd with the canon dslrs or raw supported cameras. Most of the canon guys prefer it.

anmolksharma

Broken In
A cigarette is a pipe with a fire at one end and a fool at the other. Quit Smoking! It kills...

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8108/8538894387_4b1f78b400_z.jpg
527725_420063794723054_961467018_n by anmolksharma, on Flickr

Last edited:

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Nice punchline @Anmol. We need creative people like you in the industry. At the other end of the Ministry of Public Health, are sitting fools, who do not know anything about their job. Their only concern is getting the buck.

aadi007

Journeyman
Some of my first shots - still learning.
Need some suggestions on how to improve.

IMG_0443-small.jpg
IMG_0447-small.jpg
IMG_0444-small.jpg
IMG_0681_small.jpg

Can someone tell me how to display the images in the body of the message rather than attachments?

Attachments

• IMG_0681.jpg
    IMG_0681.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 82

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
^ Buddy, your pics are good in general, so I'm only gonna put the ctitique here :D

1) The pollen stick is out of focus, and it looks like you were photographing a flower that was higher than you. So maybe it'd be better to take this shot from the side, so that you can get some sort of focus for the pollen grains too. Also advisable is to shoot later in the evening, the sun is a bit too harsh here.

2) Again, harsh sun. Maybe go for tighter framing and slightly sideways angle.

3) No comments.

4) This one is a nice shot. Not much to improve IMO, maybe, just maybe, use picasa to straighten the image a tiny bit. You could try this experiment though it needs a tripod or having the camera placed firmly on some support. Get the aperture to be very small at some thing like f18 or lower. Then basically experiment with the image exposure duration until you get a shot with proper exposure. The benefit here is that you get the lights to sparkle like this:-
*farm9.staticflickr.com/8385/8545969568_9acd80c5e7_z.jpg
IMG_1966 by pranav0091, on Flickr

Don't be disheartened by the critique. Since the pics are decently good enough to start off, I just focused on the negatives here (negatives according to me) :D

And regarding how to get images to show inline, I upload them to flickr and use their "share" option. Then choose BBCode with a resolution thats not too large or small like 640 :)

@ Anmol: Nice pic. Very good use of the selective coloring technique :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom