The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

Subhankar Mondal

I love Digit
I've registered for xiaomi redmi note 3, Rs. 11,999. Never bought any xiaomi product before. Difficult to buy in Flash sale. Will it be a good buy friends?

vedula.k95

Behind Enemy Lines
Hello everyone this is my first time in a flash sale and I think I missed it :sleeping_NF: I was in examination hall :( ,I registered in their amazon page and I was assured that I will be notified with the information about the sale :( and didn't received any email,do I have to wait for next date?

Flake

Linux User
Hello everyone this is my first time in a flash sale and I think I missed it :sleeping_NF: I was in examination hall :( ,I registered in their amazon page and I was assured that I will be notified with the information about the sale :( and didn't received any email,do I have to wait for next date?
You have to register again for next sale, 16 March.

Minion

Conversation Architect
I've registered for xiaomi redmi note 3, Rs. 11,999. Never bought any xiaomi product before. Difficult to buy in Flash sale. Will it be a good buy friends?

Login to amazon before 1 hr.Then wait for buy button to appear press buy button as soon as you see it.Do not refresh else you will miss.

aakaash

Broken In

I any my friend have the Redmi 2 prime for the last 6 months and we are quite happy with it. The ui is lag free and customizable with free themes and fonts from the store. The camera quality is above average and the speaker is also good wihtout any distortion. The battery backup is decent and I get around 4 hours of screen on time/5 hours of talktime with a single charge. Another friend of mine has the Mi4i and he is also very happy with it. The only problem with the brand is the software update. We are still struck in kitkat and my friend on lollipop and we have no idea when we are getting the marshmallow update. But ui wise it is impossible to detect which android version you are on due the heavy skinning. As far as the redmi note 3 is concerned, it comes with marshmallow out of the box. So you should be fine. Go ahead with the purchase.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Is the app better or browser for these flash sales

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Browser is better.

- - - Updated - - -

I any my friend have the Redmi 2 prime for the last 6 months and we are quite happy with it. The ui is lag free and customizable with free themes and fonts from the store. The camera quality is above average and the speaker is also good wihtout any distortion. The battery backup is decent and I get around 4 hours of screen on time/5 hours of talktime with a single charge. Another friend of mine has the Mi4i and he is also very happy with it. The only problem with the brand is the software update. We are still struck in kitkat and my friend on lollipop and we have no idea when we are getting the marshmallow update. But ui wise it is impossible to detect which android version you are on due the heavy skinning. As far as the redmi note 3 is concerned, it comes with marshmallow out of the box. So you should be fine. Go ahead with the purchase.

Trust me Both android M and L have battery draining bugs.

vedula.k95

Behind Enemy Lines
Login to amazon before 1 hr.Then wait for buy button to appear press buy button as soon as you see it.Do not refresh else you will miss.

Ok,right now there is only one product page which has a "Register" button do I have to keep it open before an hour of the flash sale? will that particular page will turn into a product page with buy option or do I have to refresh it at 2:00PM ? and what are the further steps do I have to go through after that buy button?

anky

Youngling
As far as the redmi note 3 is concerned, it comes with marshmallow out of the box.

It comes with 5.1.1 , not marshmallow. but yes, xiaomi phones have come a long way since the day they were launch. have a smooth operation and multitasking as well. Heating issues if any are solved with software updates. Even redmi note 3 got an update within days of launching, further eliminating any bugs/problems present earlier.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok,right now there is only one product page which has a "Register" button do I have to keep it open before an hour of the flash sale? will that particular page will turn into a product page with buy option or do I have to refresh it at 2:00PM ? and what are the further steps do I have to go through after that buy button?

register today for thursday's sale.
Login at 1:45 p.m
Stay on the product info page an keep refreshing 5 mins before 2.
Add it t the cart and checkout asap.
Opt for COD option if possible. reduces payment time.
keep ur details updated in amazon account.
Dont worry, the process is clear. you will get it easily.

Top Bottom