The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek
Guys, I'm looking to buy the Redmi Note 3, OnePlus One (Refurbished) or the OnePlus X (Refurbished). I want to know which is the best option among these three as I'm moving into college this year and I want the phone to last for at least 1 to 2 years. I use the phone for light gaming such as Clash Royale and do a lot of other stuff which includes browsing, a lot of app switching (so I need the phone to be smooth for the entirety of the 2 years) and listen to a lot of music! I also want the phone to last at least a day and should charge at a good rate. Which should I go with? Also is the Snapdragon 650 faster than the 801?

Quick help would be appreciated since I'm going out of town in a few days and require to order the phone today so that I receive it as early as possible. Moreover, the Redmi Note 3 flash sale is in an hour from now!

P.S. I don't mind refurbished phones. Also, I like both Stock Android and MiUi.

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Guys, I'm looking to buy the Redmi Note 3, OnePlus One (Refurbished) or the OnePlus X (Refurbished). I want to know which is the best option among these three as I'm moving into college this year and I want the phone to last for at least 1 to 2 years. I use the phone for light gaming such as Clash Royale and do a lot of other stuff which includes browsing, a lot of app switching (so I need the phone to be smooth for the entirety of the 2 years) and listen to a lot of music! I also want the phone to last at least a day and should charge at a good rate. Which should I go with? Also is the Snapdragon 650 faster than the 801?

Quick help would be appreciated since I'm going out of town in a few days and require to order the phone today so that I receive it as early as possible. Moreover, the Redmi Note 3 flash sale is in an hour from now!

P.S. I don't mind refurbished phones. Also, I like both Stock Android and MiUi.

Redmi Note 3 below 15k
Vibe X3 below 20k

anky

Youngling
guys, since 32gb/3gb is not in the sale for next sale as well...so how mcuh perfromcance difference will be there between 3gb ram model vs 2gb ram model.

amjath

Human Spambot
I also look lenova K4 NOTE...Still now White not available:whew_NF:
What disadvantages of Non-Removable Battery?

no disadvantage until battery starts to wear out.
Silly disadvantage is if the phone hangs popping the battery turning on seems convenient. But 2016 will have non-removable battery except for some [like lg g5]

shreeux

Movie Buff
no disadvantage until battery starts to wear out.
Silly disadvantage is if the phone hangs popping the battery turning on seems convenient. But 2016 will have non-removable battery except for some [like lg g5]

ok, If battery gone what to do..replace mobile?:ligthbulb_NF:

anky

Youngling
hello guys,
I have Redmi note 3 and suing 32gb class 10 micro sd card.
can i not move apps to memory card in redmi phones (i know it can be done in lenevo phones)
And now if i install nay game or app will it be installed in memory card or internal storage?

vedula.k95

Behind Enemy Lines
when are the selling these phones on open sale? and bdw since two weeks I haven't participated in the flash sale and what's with the 3 GB variant? is it out of stock? they don't have any more of them?

and how many of you got 3 GB variant?

Top Bottom