The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

ajayritik

Technomancer
Flipkart's Big Billion sale.. That was the probably the day flipkart started losing a lot of customers.

Anything similar going to happen with the Amazon sale the next few days?

- - - Updated - - -

I think only ppl who have more than 1K followers on twitter have got it.

What's the logic here?

- - - Updated - - -

their Facebook page is getting some huge "Love" from the guys who didn't get the Mi Band!!

That was expected even if they did things fairly.

- - - Updated - - -

Most of the people buying it for Re. 1 won't even know what it does basically. :rofl:

I have doubt even if the people who developed this know what it is supposed to do based on a review I checked just now.
Also with these fitness bands sometimes it can end up being a lottery.
I invested in one which costed 12k from a reputed brand as I bought outside of India.
It hardly lasted for couple of months.
If this one lasts even a month it would be great I should say.

ashs1

Padawan
Anything similar going to happen with the Amazon sale the next few days?
well, there the great indian summer sale on amazon on 6th, 7th & 8th of may.. Amazon says Lots of good deals will be present( lightning deals, of course..)
Look out for snapdeal as well.. They're Notoriously famous for Having a sale on the same day as flipkart/amazon... :D :p

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
The thing is .. I want the Mi Band ASAP. I had canceled my order for GoQii few months ago and was waiting for MiBand to be launched in India. I thought I would be able to purchase the product with full price. but alas its that freaking flash sale. :/

ajayritik

Technomancer
The thing is .. I want the Mi Band ASAP. I had canceled my order for GoQii few months ago and was waiting for MiBand to be launched in India. I thought I would be able to purchase the product with full price. but alas its that freaking flash sale. :/

Even I was keen to check this out especially if it's available for Re 1.
I had checked for an international review couple of months ago and liked the product.
But one local review wasn't so promising.
Any news on when this will be available again?

doom

Journeyman
I don't get why only 1k bands were there on sale? They should have at least put 10-20k bands. Only the first 1k should have got for Re 1

a2mn2002

keen to learn..
Guys m interested in Redmi 2 n have these queries :
1. Will 2GB variant of Redmi 2 arrive in India soon ?
2. Can we install Nova Launcher on Redmi 2?

ashs1

Padawan
Guys m interested in Redmi 2 n have these queries :
1. Will 2GB variant of Redmi 2 arrive in India soon ?
2. Can we install Nova Launcher on Redmi 2?
They might launch the 2gb version of Redmi in July 2015 for its first anniversary .. Because in July 2014 xiaomi started its first sale in India (mi3)

_prabhat

Journeyman
I'm from chennai [Metro] didnt get it, but my colleague is from Bengaluru [Metro] got it. But on this forum many are from Metro i guess. this metro logic is invalid
I hope you are right but I think metro logic may be valid. Many like me who live in smaller towns clicked on Buy Now in fraction of seconds and got one more screen with one more Bye Now and You are in Queue before seeing screen sold out. Whole this thing took placed in 2-4 seconds, and Xiaomi is saying it went out of stock in 7 seconds. I don't believe it. Why Xiaomi want information how many followers I have on twitter or how many friends I have on facebook for 1 Re sale of band? The reason I think this logic of metro city may be right because probably Xiaomi may not have ready network in smaller towns. There is one more logic which is being talked on twitter is only people from south India got it. Now they sold only 1000 units. So difficult to conclude something. But I am surprised when I saw sold out within 2-4 seonds while Xiaomi claims they sold out in 7 seonds. I am not convinced. Either sold out in 4 seonds or Xiaomi's claim of 7 seconds is wrong. Something is wrong for sure.

TheHumanBot

Padawan
version 52 is available ? for redmi 1s ?
new links appeared in download MIUI ROM for Redmi 1S - MIUI Downloads - Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys who have used or using Redmi1s have issues with transfer of files using bluetooth?
My friend is facing the problem if he tries to receive files using blue tooth.

Top Bottom