The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

doom

Journeyman
Don't like MIUI and Z3560 is better than the SD615. I'm willing to take a hit on dev support too. HD screen should give better battery life than FHD one.

Display/phone size isn't a concern. Mi 4i doesn't feels VFM when compared to their previous flagship Mi3.
Exactly my thoughts. Also I think the mi4i is a bit overpriced, just my opinion.

SunE

Professional Newbie
What a lucky mom!
I bought same Redmi1s for my mom for her last birthday and had to take it back since my phone gone kaput.
bechari she is back to her old Nokia phone.

I'm luckier to be her son :)

Don't worry bro I'm sure soon you'll be able to buy your phone something even better :)

SunE

Professional Newbie
If possible try to get the A6000 Plus. It costs just 500 more but has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal compared to the 1 GB and 8 GB on the Redmi 2.

ajayritik

Technomancer
If possible try to get the A6000 Plus. It costs just 500 more but has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal compared to the 1 GB and 8 GB on the Redmi 2.
Was seriously looking for Lenovo as an option for a new phone for myself. But I guess someone suggested not to go because of the processor or something.

SunE

Professional Newbie
Was seriously looking for Lenovo as an option for a new phone for myself. But I guess someone suggested not to go because of the processor or something.

A6000 (both regular and plus) have the Snapdragon 410, same as Redmi 2. So I guess it might have been something else.

ashs1

Padawan
A6000 (both regular and plus) have the Snapdragon 410, same as Redmi 2. So I guess it might have been something else.
Probably due to the bloated UI of lenovo.. And maybe the subpar service centres that some are complaining about.

Last edited:
Top Bottom