The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
They are throttling the cpu a bit more aggressively I think and also I think they might have undervolted it
Not sure

sushovan

In the zone
Im thinking to sell My mi3 cause im bored to death with this crappy MIUI rom and its downsides and Xiaomi's false promise of releasing kernel sources before novermber. Even the Redmi 1s has an almost perfect Mokee ROM that eliminates all those much talked issues but Mi3's development has been halted since forever :oops:

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Im thinking to sell My mi3 cause im bored to death with this crappy MIUI rom and its downsides and Xiaomi's false promise of releasing kernel sources before novermber. Even the Redmi 1s has an almost perfect Mokee ROM that eliminates all those much talked issues but Mi3's development has been halted since forever :oops:

you can try the official AOSP rom, many people are using it
but whats wrong with miui anyway? i find it perfectly functional, except for the times when i have to load the webpages again in browser ,its actually quite smooth and i have had no glitches in my phone , its stock and i have done nothing to it

- - - Updated - - -

Hugo barra responds to the IAF release
*indiatoday.intoday.in/technology/story/our-phones-are-safe-iaf-notice-based-on-two-month-old-report-xiaomi/1/397237.html

If you want something that looks good then search here Xiaomi Cell Phone Cases-Best Covers For Xiaomi Phones
or on flipkart and get the one which looks good to you.
Otherwise just get these, sold by xiaomi on flipkart
Case
Mobile Accessories - Buy SS MI Accessories Mobile Accessories Online at Best Prices in India Only at Flipkart.com

Last edited:

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Need help guys

*puu.sh/crjZU/48b292267a.png

Is play store the same for you people? It's not any Xiaomi device, I'm running MIUI V5 on canvas 2 plus.

Top Bottom